Chapter 1 | White Rose Beauty

❀And then my heart embraced the intoxicating beauty of the venomous white rose❀

And then my heart embraced the intoxicating beauty of the venomous white rose

🥀•Chapter One•🥀

The night was dark. Too much dark not even a single soul could be glimpsed. But here she was. Was it fate that made her way here or something else? But whatever it was her pain wasn't bearable no matter where she was.

She still was helpless.

Destiny was too cruel to her. She was cursed with a tainted fate which she never willed to write. It was painful. A lot painful.

Walking down the deserted road of Busan which was so empty that barely some street lights functioned. She glanced so lifeless, why was it looking as if this was it? As if life now had no meaning.

No purpose to live at all.

"h-how am I going to fix all this?" she begged herself with nonstop tears plummeting down her beautiful fluffy cheeks. She was like some walking angel at night. Her beauty reflected in the moonlight.

Regardless now she was nothing but a limp soul.

she felt lots of sentiments! she was feeling used, damaged, vulnerable, helpless, and most of all she was disgusted by herself.

Where she once was a girl with high standards and well-planned life she now was a useless person. At least that's how she now saw herself as. She hated to even look at the mirror because the reflection showed a weak little bit who couldn't protect herself.

"I hate this fucking life" she whispered to herself as her hazel gaze peeked at the right angle, she lifelessly stood in the middle of the vacant highway "Little Vixen" she heard someone call but her eyes were fixed on the headlights of the vehicle coming with an increased velocity towards her.

"Hey watch out girl!" someone screamed, she knew who it was. She knew him. Very well but it was too late by now.

She knew what was coming yet she chose to stay there.

🥀...................................................🥀

Y/N wakened sweating and her breathing was not actual due to the hasty nightmare she just had, she glanced at her phone which was ringing continuously with the buzzer, she had set on for her early morning work, letting out a tired sigh she turned it off with shivering fingers.

The straight-haired girl hurriedly opened the drawer of her nightstand to seize her inhaler and then she took her pills to make her psyche fine again, she plainly swallowed the capsule not minding for some sip of water.

Life had earned her taste nastiest and these drugs were nothing compared to what she's been through.

Her hazel gaze peeked at the notification bar of her mobile phone to see it was Valentine's Day today. Lover's Day.