Chapter 51 | Ending a Chapter

❀Twisted just as it was destined to be— Game of revenge❀

Twisted just as it was destined to be— Game of revenge

🥀•Chapter Fifty-One•🥀

The wedding party was filled with joy and excitement as everyone chatted, laughed, and danced. Jungkook, holding his baby sister, swayed gently with her on the dance floor, admiring her beauty on her special day. However, the occasion also marked the moment when his sister would leave their family and join Hoseok's family.

"I'm so happy that your dream has finally come true," Jungkook expressed to her, as soft music played in the background and Juliet shyly giggled.

"I can't believe I'm a married woman now, Kookie," she said, tears welling up in her eyes. "Hey, no crying on your big day, you little demon," he said, reaching to wipe away her tears and chuckling as she sniffed, her nose turning red.

"Oh, how I wish Jihun could be an idol brother just like you have always been," she whispered sadly.

Jungkook shook his head with disapproval. "Jihun, ever since childhood, has allowed his desires to be consumed by envy and jealousy. If only he were mature or selfless enough to let things go, but no, he always wanted what wasn't meant to be his," Jungkook said with a serious tone.

"That fucker says that you have things that were meant to be his," Juliet spat rolling her eyes recalling each and every venom-filled word of Jihun against Jungkook.

"Let him do whatever he wants Julie," Jungkook reached to cup his sister's cheek with care as he kissed her head with love and care.

"Forget about that jerk. But let me ask you something more important, is it true that Y/N is pregnant?" Juliet suddenly asked, raising her eyebrows and her smile widening.

Jungkook's eyes widened, but he managed to frown at his little sister. "How can you say that?" he asked in response.

"I don't know," Juliet shrugged. "She has been acting strangely," she mumbled.

"Strangely?" Jungkook asked.

"You know, like pregnant strange," Juliet whispered, causing Jungkook to laugh.

"Hey, I'm serious, and Mom is convinced that Y/N is pregnant. Even though Y/N has denied her pregnancy rumor several times when Mom asked her, Mom says she can see it, that she's pregnant," Juliet continued muttering.

"Okay, okay dear sis," he chuckled.

"Hey you stupid loser tell me if she is pregnant or not," Juliet whined hitting his chest.