Chapter 50 | The War of the Past

❀A venomous tale, dripping with killing intent❀

A venomous tale, dripping with killing intent

🥀•Chapter Fifty•🥀

As the day of Juliet's wedding approached, time seemed to fly by in the Jeon Palace. Preparations were in full swing as the entire family busied themselves to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding of their beloved princess.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Aurora's engagement had already taken place, and their wedding date was set for just a week after Hoseok and Juliet's reception. Excitement filled the air as the family celebrated the union of these two couples, looking forward to the joyous occasions that awaited them.

However, unbeknownst to everyone, a dark undercurrent was brewing in the underworld. Jihun, with his cunning and ambitious thoughts, had set his sights on Jungkook's position as the mafia king. He meticulously planned to overthrow Jungkook and claim the crown for himself.

Jihun's desire for power and control led him down a treacherous path. He assembled a network of loyal followers within the underworld, plotting and scheming in the shadows. Their ultimate goal was to eliminate Jungkook and seize control of the mafia empire he presided over.

With each passing day, Jihun's plan grew more intricate and dangerous. He gathered intelligence, manipulated alliances, and devised strategies to weaken Jungkook's position, all while maintaining an air of innocence and loyalty in front of the unsuspecting king.

However, the world outside remained oblivious to the impending danger lurking within the underworld. The grandeur of the weddings and the celebrations continued, casting a veil of blissful ignorance over the palace.

Little did they know that a storm was brewing, threatening to shatter the tranquility they enjoyed. The clash between Jungkook's reign and Jihun's thirst for power was bound to come to a head, and the repercussions would be felt far beyond the walls of the Jeon Palace.

"You know, you look absolutely stunning," Jungkook whispered, his arms gently encircling Y/N's waist as she stood before the mirror in their walk-in closet.

Y/N was adorned in an exquisite evening gown, carefully selected by Jungkook himself. The dress, a shade of envy green, perfectly complemented the peridot diamond necklace adorning her neck. Her hair was styled with regal elegance, and she radiated the aura of a true queen, standing beside her beloved husband.

A shy smile graced Y/N's lips as she hummed in delight, feeling a rush of joy at Jungkook's captivating compliments. "You always have a way of making me feel truly special," she murmured.

"Now, tell me, my sugar candy, how do I look?" Jungkook asked, curiosity twinkling in his bambi-like eyes as he playfully twirled around.