Chapter 22 | Burning Mint

❀The dark beast's touch I crave so much❀

The dark beast's touch I crave so much

🌹•Chapter Twenty-Two•🌹

Y/N got out of the steamy shower and made her way toward the wardrobe of her bedroom. She chose a beige color shirt with a cropped jacket and crop tank on the inside.

She tied her hair in a messy bun and did her usual simple makeup routine. The look was formal and classy. She wore black pencil heels and made her way downstairs.

"Your breakfast Y/N baby?" shrieked Mrs. Jeon glaring at the girl and she smiled shaking her head in guilt "I am full mom bye bye" she waved her hand running outside.

"God, These both husband and wife. What's with them skipping breakfast?" she heard her mother-in-law mutter in nuisance.

Anyhow the hazel-eyed rushed to the palace's garage and took her white Bugatti out and drove to the headquarters.
.
.
.
Y/N began walking like a mafia queen the moment she stepped inside the headquarters of Jeon Empire. Everyone stopped their work to bow to the mafia queen and she nodded her head in return for their respect.

She walked inside the elevator and pressed the top floor where she and her husband's office was.

"Good morning Maam Jeon" Y/N nodded her head as she walked towards Jungkook's office in a little hurry "Maam Jeon actually Sir Jeon isn't in his office he didn't come to the headquarters today. Not yet" Ken reported.

Y/N halted on her steps as she frowned turning around to face the man "where is the king then?" she asked in a serious voice her high heel ticking on the tiles of the area.

"Seems like he went for some mission... We don't really get updated on his activities" the guy shrugged Y/N bounced her head "okay thank you... You can bring me all the pending works that need my attention to my cabin" she added changing her direction towards her office room.

"Poor me seems like morning kiss is a big no for today" she whispered to herself as she sat on her rolling seat and switched on the office PC.

Y/N was fast typing the reports occupied with her work when she saw Aurora roaming around the area through the one-way glass of her cabin. Damn this girl she was walking around ordering people.

What the fuck is she?

"I wonder why the fuck won't Jungkook fucking fire her if he can't at least remove her from this floor for God's sake I am not always in the mood to see her face" Y/N rolled her eyes in irritation.

She doesn't know why but she hates her. Maybe the part where she is in love with Jungkook from the start and the part where she was the best choice for Jungkook as his bride is what irritates her the most.

Because no matter what the past was as of now Jungkook belonged to Y/N and till her last breath Jungkook will only be hers.

But all anger of Y/N washed away the moment she saw Jungkook pass by the front inside his office. Her stupid heart as always did those weird flips at the sight of her husband.