Chapter 44 | Challenging the monster

❀Unafraid in the face of darkness, for she has shed her fear of the devil❀

Unafraid in the face of darkness, for she has shed her fear of the devil

🌹•Chapter Forty-Four•🌹

Jungkook and Y/N were in a private room at the doctor's office. They had come so that the doctor could examine Y/N and check on the health of their unborn baby. Jungkook had promised to bring his wife for this important appointment.

The doctor ran several tests and after some time, she happily announced, "Congratulations to both of you! The queen is indeed pregnant." This was a big moment because before this, they had only relied on home pregnancy tests to confirm Y/N's pregnancy.

Now it was official. Jungkook and Y/N were going to have a baby.

The gynecologist asked Y/N to lie down on the medical bed and politely requested her to lift her dress. Jungkook stood by her side, holding her hand tightly. He watched as Y/N lifted her dress, revealing her abdomen under the bright light. He could see a small bump on her well-defined belly.

That bump was their baby. In that moment, Jungkook felt a strong sense of possessiveness and protectiveness. He wanted to make sure that their child was doing well and was healthy.

The sonographer applied gel on Y/N's belly and placed a device on it. She carefully moved the device, her eyes focused on the screen in front of her.

"It appears that your wife is 10 weeks pregnant, Sir Jeon. She is in her first trimester," the doctor said with a smile.

The doctor pointed at the screen and said, "Here is your baby." Both Jungkook and Y/N looked at the screen. Jungkook held Y/N's hand tightly as he crouched down to her level.

"Our baby," Y/N exclaimed, turning to Jungkook. He had tears in his eyes as he looked at the image of their tiny unborn child, who looked like a small bean. He felt a mix of emotions in his heart at the sight.

"I will give you prints of the ultrasound," the doctor said, helping Y/N clean the gel off her skin.

The doctor sat at her desk and started writing things down while Jungkook helped Y/N get up and sit in a chair. He sat next to her.

"Sir Jeon, your baby is healthy, but your wife is underweight," the doctor said calmly. "She is almost three months pregnant, but she needs to gain weight. So I will create a diet plan, and maam Jeon, you should strictly follow it."

Y/N nodded in agreement. "In addition to that, there are some pills and vitamins in her prescription, and you also need to take care of your asthma," the doctor advised. "Asthma can be a little risky during the first trimester of pregnancy."