Chapter 14 | Flaring Sparks

❀Laying in your embrace under the shining stars and the bright moon is all I long, my love❀

Laying in your embrace under the shining stars and the bright moon is all I long, my love

🌹•Chapter Fourteen🌹

"Yeah I know right" chortle Taehyung jovially his smile never leaving his lips "can I talk to you?" he turned his engagement from Jimin to Yoongi who stood there blankly gawking at the two best friends.

Taehyung beamed nodding his head to the older "yes hyung" he replied with a boxy grin "of course Yoongi-shi you can talk it's not like I will mind any of it" happily said Jimin as Yoongi virtually glared at him "alone Taehyung" he piped up clamorously his eyes yet fixed over Jimin.

As Taehyung bobbed his head wandering with Yoongi inside the luxurious lodge and making their way to the halls of elevators "where are we going hyung?" he asked his teeth sinking deep into the flesh of his bottom lip.

Yoongi quietly entered the space when the door was unlocked, Taehyung followed him inside as he sighed looking at the door close.

This embarrassing silence was killing him and Taehyung being the person who never likes muteness around him eventually again tried to start a conversation.

"Hyung where-"

"Be quiet Kim Taehyung" Yoongi yelled cutting his words in the middle, his voice reverberating through the barriers of the elevator as Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows at him "what is wrong with you hyung?" he challenged naively having no idea why there was so much apprehension in the air?

His hyung was behaving as if he did something wrong "Why are you acting so weird?" he added in his questions.

Yoongi merely reverberated his eyes clutching his wrists and pinning them to the steel walls of the elevator practically towering over him despise their height difference.

The older male brought his face real close to the bewildered latter "I am acting weird?" he tsked letting out a bitter chuckle "it is you who has been acting weird since you saw that fucking soul mate of yours, you act like I don't even fucking exist damn it!" he shrieked with wrath.

That vociferous voice was so piercing throughout the space and Taehyung gobbled he never saw his hyung this terrifying heretofore.

Before the poor boy could explain anything to the older the doors of the elevator unlocked as Yoongi once again seized his wrist harshly tugging him along.

They made it to the floor they live on and Yoongi pummeled his card opening the door of his room before yanking Taehyung with him.

"What is wrong?" yelled the younger glaring at the latter who twisted his wrist behind his back he glared at him with the same anger "oh you wanna know what's wrong" he challenged as Taehyung nodded in response.