Chapter 7 | Brown To Hazel Eyes

❀The roses that evolved like some shimmering love story❀

The roses that evolved like some shimmering love story

🌹•Chapter Seven•🌹

Y/N stood in the wardrobe of her bedroom, gazing at her reflection through the mirror, wearing the gorgeous black gown she was supposed to wear tonight for her wedding reception.

But anyhow she didn't look like the Y/N is she, she seemed like someone else in this color.

Her eyes were darker than before, her expression was fierce, and her eyes were blanker than they ever were before.

She sighed clicking her tongue against her red plump lips "For the first time, Black Iris is wearing black without having any ambitions of torturing or killing anyone" she let out smirking at her own reflection.

It wasn't Y/N's fault that she was diagnosed with Dissociative identity disorder. A mental health condition. She had two separate identities.

The quiet florist is her real identity as the sweet quiet girl who isn't interested in life. She chooses to be quiet and only focus on living. Living like some soulless person.

And then comes the Black Iris! The perilous unknown assassin. The crazy psycho serial killer everyone fears. She kills anyone that pisses her off. A personality known by the way she dresses and nobody has seen her.

Black Iris is that personality that occurred after Lin Y/N met with an accident that happened 7 years ago. Black Iris is yet a part of Y/N, which was her anger issues before the accident by now become a complete personality known as the Black Iris.

As for Y/N who has been keeping herself busy with blossoms and being a motionless soul without having any emotions or aims for her worthless life.

Regardless Iris is someone who has vowed to destroy that person who made Y/N face all the facets 7 years ago. Black Iris wouldn't mind killing as many people as she could for Y/N. It's her angry side after all.

And in anger, a person can do many things.

The killing was one of them.

"Y/N?"

The unforeseen deep voice of her husband replenishing the space made the girl flinch, unexpected sudden voices always bring her back to who she actually is.

The normal Y/N without any anger calm and quiet. Jungkook back hugged Y/N sloping his chin on her and exposing her shoulder blades. The gown she wore was a plain black v-neck off-shoulder and there was a slit cutting high revealing her left leg.

She had her hair styled in a updo messy bun. The brown hair locks were falling at the sides of her Hazel eyes.

"Ahh... My beautiful baby what took you so long to get ready huh?" he whispered inhaling her soft floral fragrance. This was her signature perfume Jungkook learned it by now.