Chapter 46 | The king's weak spot

❀The fire in you ignites the flames within me— an inferno of passion❀

The fire in you ignites the flames within me— an inferno of passion

🌹•Chapter Forty-Six•🌹

•T H E   P R E S E N T•

She was ready to confront the monster of her nightmares, the dark shadow that haunted her sleepless nights when she relied on sleeping pills.

"You're as good as dead, Jeon fucking Jihun," she declared, raising her knife, ready to end his life on the spot.

"Oh, really? I'd like to see you try, babe," he smirked, winking at her.

"Because many have tried and fucking failed," he hissed mockingly.

"Those who have tried weren't Black Iris. I don't try things, I fucking do them," Black Iris said with wrath and hatred.

Just as the knife's sharp blade was about to slice through his left eye, which had winked at her, someone grabbed the knife, stopping her brutal action.

"Leave me!" she exclaimed in a high-pitched voice that echoed through the pool area. "Fucking leave me you bitch!" she yelled again, trying to free her grip and kill the person she had been craving to spill blood for years.

Today, finally, the monster of her dreams stood right in front of her, and she wouldn't waste any time destroying this bastard, inflicting a slow, torturous death upon him.

"Stop, Y/N!" exclaimed the worried voice of Juliet. Her own hand was bleeding as she tightly held onto the blade, preventing her from stabbing it into Jihun's eye. But Y/N was too consumed by fury to listen to her words.

She was driven by dark wrath, refusing to heed anyone in this moment.

"Julie, my dear sister Julie, stop this crazy girl! She's a fucking maniac!" Jihun exclaimed, hiding behind the younger girl. "She...she wants to kill me, please save me call the guards Juliet" he added, his tone filled with concern.

"Yes, and I fucking will kill you, you fucking cunt!" Y/N shouted, glaring at him. Her normally bright hazel eyes now ten times darker.

Jihun glared back at her, the tone she used making him want to kill her. But he had plans, different plans. He wouldn't let it all be ruined by this girl, and he had to play the victim in front of Juliet.

"Look at her language, Julie! Stop this crazy girl from stabbing me!" he exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Y/N, my dear, stop, please stop," Juliet said in a stern yet soft voice.

"Move away, Jeon Juliet," Y/N hissed, her eyes filled with dark black acrimony. Her vision and mind were clouded in nothing but extreme anger. Black Iris wanted nothing more than to make Jihun taste the same torture, the same pain he had inflicted upon her years ago.