Chapter 17 | Love Him

❀Warm vanilla smiles just by your side❀

Warm vanilla smiles just by your side

🌹•Chapter Seventeen🌹

The loud heated music was ignored by her as she pushed through the crowd of people who were busy celebrating the engagement of the incredible Jeon Juliet.

Y/N got out of the night club panting heavily as she fisted her hair in misery, she wasn't in her right senses. Only she knew how she was restraining herself at the instant.

These new unlocked memories of hers were driving her insane. Insane to the point where she was losing all of herself little by little.

Let me handle it Y/N!

Let me out Y/N!

I will take care of it.

The Black Iris inside her screaming to be realized and to take control of her body and mind but at this moment she knew what Iris would do, she would simply try to hurt Jungkook which by any chance Y/N didn't want.

But the memories was hurting her heart and her brain.

The scene she forever wanted to forget was now striking her brain over and over again but this time the frightening nightmare looked exactly like her husband and this was leaving her heart whimpering.

Her whimpering heart was not ready to believe that the husband she loves so much that she would rather die than believe that the caring loving Jungkook could have raped her.

The phrase alone made her want to puke.

Jungkook would never force her.

Never ever.

"All this is bullshit!" she screamed as she punched the bonnet of some random car in the parking lot of the nightclub she was some minutes ago in.

"Jungkook he... He is an angel he never, never can be like that, he can never be asshole enough to force a girl against her will. We have been married for almost six months and he never even forced me to kiss. H-How can he do all that to me or anyone at all... There is something I am missing" she mumbled trying to calm her breathing to avoid the possible asthma attack she could get.

She is brave enough to now think and talk about that matter or else the old Y/N at the juncture would have already panicked and might have had asthma and panic attacks altogether.

All of her bravery was unknowingly gifted by her husband who was little by little dragging her out of the darkness she had encircled her soul and heart in the past years.