Chapter 19 | Little Vixen

❀It's all about the past we ignored❀

It's all about the past we ignored

🥀•Chapter Nineteen🥀

Y/N was quiet too quiet the peacefulness in the bedroom was bothering the male next to her. He did sense something was wrong here and he was waiting for Y/N to break the ice that has been built at this while.

Her hazel gaze looked around the room filled with chanting brightness, she had to ask, this needed to be cleared "Koo if I ask you something will you answer me honestly?" she whispered as she whipped her lips with the help of her tongue her gaze yet fixed on her husband.

For a moment Jungkook's attention was all driven to her pink swollen lips and that tongue of hers that kept licking her soft plump lips. He could only picture his wife on her knees being a good girl for him taking all of his cock inside her little sinful mouth.

Fuck how good would it look to feel those cushion-like soft pink lips wrapped around his erection with that tongue pushing through his slit and rolling over the swollen head.

Fuck.

She would look sexy.

Her mouth was molded for my cock.

And so was her pussy.

Not now Jungkook!

He closed his eyes for sometime to lower the moment of the heat he felt for his wife he needed to calm his hard cock the fuck down, she's too sore for more heated activities "Ask me anything cross my heart it will be an honest answer and just so you know I would never lie to you," he announced his fingertips busy tickling her scalp by now.

"That girl..." she started with a sigh mentally preparing herself for any furious yell from her husband after all she has experienced it before as well "the one in the picture with you" she summed up as he ceased massaging her scalp.

"Who is she? And please be honest with me" Y/N implored weakly and the boy sought shaking his head as he was so done with the same damn questions over and over again. He was growing sick by now when the same painful past was thrown into his face.

"Y/N I told you..." he started but was cut off by his spouse who arched her back to meet with his dark stare.

"Please Koo" she pleaded her eyes shiny with the formation of tears and Jungkook would never fucking want his wife to be this vulnerable even if it meant telling her something he never shared with anyone, not even Taehyung.

"Fuck... Okay fine... But don't you fucking dare cry when I hate tears in your beautiful hazel eyes" he rasped reaching closer to her to kiss her swollen lips.

"I will tell you who she was" he eventually said staring at the ceiling letting out sharp exhales as if he was trying to calm himself before discussing something from the past. It was as if he was going back at the history he kept ignoring and planned to do for the rest of his life until today.