Chapter 35 | His love for her

❀A spark of hope to the weary heart and the darkest of days❀

A spark of hope to the weary heart and the darkest of days

🥀•Chapter Thirty-Five•🥀

The night club pulsated with the electrifying energy of thumping music and bodies gyrating on the dance floor.

Jeon Juliet stood, her heart pleased, as she downed another shot, the fiery liquid burning its way down her throat.

"Slow down, babe," chuckled Hoseok, his voice barely audible over the loud music. He extended a slice of lemon to her.

Juliet accepted it, as she sucked on it, her expression a blend of contentment and anticipation. "I am damn happy, Hoseok. We'll be getting married soon!" she exclaimed, her voice rising above the clamor of the club.

The mere mention of her upcoming wedding transformed her into the ideal princess of the underworld.

"Darn it, girl!" Juliet's attention was diverted as she turned to embrace her best friend, Jimin, who entered the club accompanied by Taehyung.

"You made it, Chim Chim!" Jimin chuckled, nodding in agreement, his eyes sparkling.

Taehyung settled onto a barstool, his gaze fixed on Juliet. "What are you guys celebrating?" he inquired, his tone laced with genuine interest.

"My engagement, duh?" Juliet retorted, a hint of sass infusing her words.

Taehyung's eyes widened in disbelief, "Damn it, Julie! I distinctly recall attending your big fucking royal engagement party. Now this? Have you hit your head somewhere?" he queried, his eyes rolling.

"Let me have fun you ass" Juliet met Taehyung's playful exasperation with a mischievous glimmer in her eyes.

"You've been so dull since you broke up with that cat," she muttered, her words laced with a mischievous edge.

Jimin, caught off guard by the disclosure, blinked in surprise, his eyes widening. "Wait, Tae, did you break up with Yoongi?" he asked, his tone betraying his astonishment.

Taehyung shot a disdainful glare at Juliet, who found the situation rather amusing, her hand playfully covering her mouth as she chuckled at his discomfort. The loud music reverberated in his ears, adding to the pounding headache that had already taken hold.

"Damn it, Julie! You and your big fucking mouth," Taehyung hissed, his frustration palpable.

"But why did you break up, Taehyung? I thought you were so eager to be in a relationship with Yoongi," Jimin pressed on, his voice tinged with disbelief.