Chapter 39 | With a potent venom

❀His love blazed with a fierce intensity— Seductive games❀

His love blazed with a fierce intensity— Seductive games

🥀•Chapter Thirty-Nine•🥀

Jungkook wanted Y/N to finish all the food on her plate, even though she said she was already full. He knew that she hadn't been eating properly for a few days because her collarbones were sticking out and her jawline looked more defined than usual.

After they had dinner, Jungkook secretly called Taehyung, who was the only person who knew that Jungkook and Y/N were together in his penthouse. Everyone else thought that the "mafia king and queen" had gone somewhere else for a meeting, far from Busan. Jungkook decided not to tell anyone else to keep his wife safe.

The gentle sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air.

After taking a shower, Jungkook came out of the bathroom and saw Y/N standing on the balcony. The moonlight made her look beautiful. He had made her finish her food earlier, even though she didn't want to. He knew she hadn't been eating well and could see that she had lost weight.

Y/N was enjoying the view of the waves and the moonlight on the beach. Jungkook stood next to her and admired her. He was happy that he had brought her to this place where she could relax. He promised himself that the next time they came here, he would make even more special memories.

Jungkook smiled when he saw she was wearing his oversized shirt, and he loved seeing her in his clothes. It made him feel possessive and protective of her. He wanted everyone to know that she belonged to him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Y/N's slim waist, embracing her against his strong body. He rested his chin on her prominent collarbones, as if claiming her as his own. "It's time to go to bed," he said in a low, authoritative voice, yet there was a touch of tenderness in his tone.

Y/N softly protested, pouting as she whispered, "But I'm not sleepy, Jungkook." However, he remained firm and turned her around, holding her with a gentle but firm grip, making sure their eyes met in a powerful connection.

"No, baby," he insisted with a hint of concern. "You need to rest. I've noticed the dark circles under your eyes, and it's not good for your health." His words were filled with genuine worry, as he deeply desired to protect her from any harm.

Y/N looked up, captivated by the weight of Jungkook's sigh. Lost in her hazel eyes, he felt a strong pull towards her. Her eyes shimmered with a radiant glow as if the moon itself had bestowed its ethereal light upon them.

Lust-filled thoughts tempted Jungkook's mind, enticed by his wife's allure. However, he restrained himself, knowing that in that moment, she needed his tender care and unwavering affection.