Chapter 29 | Enchanting Web

❀And the resilience that resided within their complex love story - The haunting presence of Black Iris❀

And the resilience that resided within their complex love story - The haunting presence of Black Iris

🥀•Chapter Twenty-Nine•🥀

Y/N walked out of the steamy bathroom, her skin red and moist, wearing a towel to cover herself. She moved gracefully towards the bed, catching the attention of Jungkook.

He looked at her with intense, dark eyes and felt captivated by her appearance, with water drops falling on her slightly sun-kissed skin.

Jungkook glanced lazily at Y/N, who was partially undressed and had water drops running down her smooth skin. Y/N stood before him, combining vulnerability and attractiveness.

"If you keep standing in front of me like that, I might end up pinning you against the wall and having my cock deep buried inside you," he said in a low and suggestive tone, making a clicking sound with his tongue. His words were filled with a teasing desire. Y/N shook her head and playfully called him a "pervert" in response.

However, Y/N walked over to him and stood in front of him, saying, "Jungkook, we need to get ready for the party. Everyone has already left, and we'll be late. You know how Juliet will react to all of this," Y/N complained, frowning at Jungkook, who was completely absorbed in his laptop.

"Look at me, Jeon Jungkook," she insisted in a sterner tone. She closed his laptop and locked eyes with him intently. However, her husband gulped, feeling her gaze having a magical effect on his heart, so he simply averted his gaze elsewhere.

"I am saying something, Jungkook," she repeated with a groan. "You go change, and I'll go take a shower," he muttered sternly. Y/N pouted but reluctantly nodded, making her way into the wardrobe.

Jungkook found himself sitting on the edge of the bed, still having his laptop open in front of him. He felt the weight of the conversation he had just had with Namjoon lingering in his mind. He had been waiting anxiously for days, and now he finally had the results of the fingerprint analysis.

Shortly Namjoon had sent him the reports of the fingerprints. With a sense of urgency, Jungkook opened his email and started searching for the report that held the truth.

His heart was pounding in his chest as he clicked on the attachment and started reading the words that would change everything.

As he read the report, Jungkook felt a whirlwind of emotions inside him. He couldn't believe what he was reading, and it felt like the ground was slipping away from under him.

The name that appeared on the page was none other than Jeon Y/N, his beloved wife—the person he trusted completely. According to the report, she was accused of being the mysterious Black Iris, the mastermind behind the endless series kills in the city.