Chapter 28 | Sea of Darkness

❀Illuminating the path towards truth and the fragile balance between love and madness❀

Illuminating the path towards truth and the fragile balance between love and madness

🥀•Chapter Twenty-Eight•🥀

The mafia king walked into his large, all-black luxurious bedroom, feeling the heaviness of exhaustion weighing him down. The darkness wrapped around him like a heavy cloak, making him feel even more burdened. Slowly, he moved through the dark room, taking deliberate steps until he reached the center where a big, attention-grabbing bed stood.

There, lying on the sheets, was his wife, peacefully asleep. She looked so calm, with her lips slightly open and her breath flowing gently. The moonlight filtered through the window, casting a soft, silvery glow on her face. It was as if she had descended from the heavens, resembling an angel in that ethereal light.

He let out a small sigh as he took off his watch, loosened his tie, and kicked off his shoes, relieving himself of the burdens of the day.

He made his way to the bathroom, to wash away his tiredness. Stepping under the shower, he felt the chill of the water on his skin, awakening his senses and bringing renewed energy to his weary body.

But despite the refreshing shower, his mind was in turmoil.

He was convinced that Black Iris had sneaked into their luxurious palace, causing chaos and leaving behind confusing clues. But now, he discovered a shocking truth—it was his own wife who had orchestrated those unsettling events.

Determined to uncover the connection between Black Iris and Y/N, he made a promise to himself. He wouldn't rest until he unraveled the mystery and ensured his wife's safety.

Finally, he settled into his soft, silk-covered bed, feeling the comforting touch of the fabric against his exhausted body. His wife lay beside him, peacefully asleep, oblivious to the lurking danger.

He couldn't take his eyes off her, torn between the love he felt and the anger that simmered within him. She was playing a dangerous game, tempting fate, and it drove him to the brink of madness, consumed by a whirlwind of emotions.

"Your Life is in danger and here you are busy playing with fire not knowing you can be burned as well" he whispered in his raged thick voice.

He couldn't resist the pull any longer. He moved closer to her sleeping face, his fingers trembling as he traced her flawless skin. Fuck it was like touching magic.

He ran his fingertips along her cheek, feeling the warmth of her presence. Her breath rose and fell, matching the rhythm of his own heartbeat.

"Damn, Y/N, you're something else, babe" he whispered, his voice filled with a mix of admiration and desire. He couldn't get enough of her, especially those plump, inviting lips. It was like they had a spell on him.