Chapter 24 | The Slayer

❀Behind her veil of innocence, Satan lurks, waiting for the chance to deceive❀

Behind her veil of innocence, Satan lurks, waiting for the chance to deceive

🥀•Chapter Twenty-Four•🥀

"Is it real?" she questioned in a low tone at this moment she felt too small in front of him his gaze was dark and deep. It felt as if she could see the ocean in those chocolate-shade eyes.

Y/N awkwardly kept biting on her lips making the skin swollen this is something she does every time she is nervous and the only person to make her nervous is her husband.

Jungkook placed his thumb and index at the tip of her chin earning her to lock her innocent eyes with his dark ones as he nodded his head in agreement to her question.

"It indeed is real my love" he smirked bending to arrest those tempting juicy red lips he has grown addicted to, there was no shame in admitting that Jungkook found Y/N's lips like some favorite dessert he could devour any time he desired.

"So we are going to Paris..." she murmured looking around nervously "but why are we going there?" she polled with an arched eyebrow and tilted head, the envelope she reserved was an offer letter with words;

Mrs. Jeon Y/N,

I am very eager to notify you that I Mr. Jeon Jungkook and Mrs. Jeon Y/N are going on a joyful trip to Paris (France) for a week. The trip will start from tomorrow.

This trip is classified as to exhibit of my never-ending love for my beautiful wife. I am happy to announce that many delicious foods and happy events will be awaiting you arranged by your husband to amuse you.

You are requested to carry the essential things of your daily life ( Dildos, strawberry-flavored lube, sexy revealing lingeries ) with you on this vacation.

If you want to know any additional details regarding this trip you can directly come to the office of mafia king (make sure to apply a good amount of lipstick as I will fucking love to smudge it all over those plump lips).

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Your smoking hot boss (Husband)

Jungkook was offering a trip to Y/N to Paris the city of love. Anyhow Y/N needed to know his impulsive decision to fly to France.

Was everything fine?

Was he suspecting her of something?

Why was everything happening all of a sudden?

"Well of course we haven't had our honeymoon yet so let us name it as late honeymoon" he simply shrugged at her.

"Honeymoon?" she repeated amused with something so unanticipated. She didn't see anything like this coming her way. It was so surprising of him to plan a honeymoon when Black Iris was the person consuming his mind all the time.