Chapter 25 | Mon Amour

❀Je te tiendrai la main dans les morceaux les plus sauvages❀

Je te tiendrai la main dans les morceaux les plus sauvages

🌹•Chapter Twenty-Five•🌹

Y/N sat in the back of the car, her eyes fixed on the passing scenery outside the window. She was on her way to the airport with Jungkook, but she couldn't shake the feeling she has been feeling for weeks.

"What is wrong baby girl?" Jungkook asked, noticing the furrow in her brow. Y/N forced a smile. "Nothing," she said, though she knew it was a lie.

Jungkook looked at her skeptically, but he didn't push the issue. Instead, he focused on the road that was leading them to the private airport.

As they pulled up to the entrance, Y/N's heart suddenly began to race.

He finally left me. He left our friendship. He didn't care. Didn't give a fuck that I was a sister to him. He was my brother from another mother.

Why just why?

Why the fuck do I have to lose everything precious to me?

I loved dancing.

And it was snatched from me.

I loved my pure self.

And it was snatched from me.

I loved my face.

And it was snatched from me.

I loved my best friend.

And it was snatched from me.

I love my husband.

Please fate don't be this cruel to snatch him away from me. I've already lost enough I can't bear the circumstances of losing my true love. I truly love him. I just can't live without him.

"We are here" he announced getting out of the limousine that drove them here. Jungkook got to her side door to open it and offer his hand to his wife like the gentleman he always is for her.

Jungkook extended his hand to Y/N, and she gladly took it, feeling the warmth of his fingers against hers. She today wore a red ensemble that perfectly complemented her skin tone. The cropped jacket exposed a sliver of her midsection, revealing just enough to be tantalizing. Her high-waisted pants hugged her curves in all the right places, making her look every bit the powerful mafia queen she was.

Y/N completed her look with a pearl necklace that resembled a choker, adding a touch of elegance to her outfit. Her hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, framing her face perfectly.

She was stunning, and Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt lucky to be standing beside her, holding her hand, as they made their way into the private airport.