Chapter 8 | Floral Perfumes

❀She's like a drug that I can't get enough of and now I am an addict❀

She's like a drug that I can't get enough of and now I am an addict

🌹•Chapter Eight•🌹

Jungkook backed away concentrating on Y/N who laid under him so vulnerable. He jerked the off-shoulder straps of her gown down and moved the nigher to her. Sucking over her sharp shoulder blades.

Y/N whined feeling his hot wet kisses on her skin Jungkook just wanted to mark his queen's delicate pale body. He backed away now having focused on her heart-shaped pouty lips.

"I fucking desire to kiss these lips baby girl" he groaned harshly cupping her jaw he got heavier to her and the girl closed her eyes ready to feel his fluffy lips on her plump ones.

Y/N quickly unlocked her hazel eyes when she felt the sudden weight of Jungkook over her fragile body.

"Jungkook?" She named panting heavily as she patted her hand over his back trying to wake him up but he did no movememt, "great now he passed out, also on top of me" Y/N rolled her eyes as she hoisted him on his back to glimpse that he fell asleep in his drunk state.

The girl sighed reaching for her inhaler to puff it. Y/N got up from the bed and made her way to the vanity counter of her bedroom.

The hazel-eyed girl peeked at herself in the mirror, her dress was falling off her creamy body thanks to her extremely horny husband and she had numerous rosy imprints of sucking over her white body which was also Jungkook's work.

Regardless what made Y/N get list in the thoughts was actually something else.

It felt comfortable.

His touch is so fluffy.

He is so gentle with me.

It's crazy how I crave for more if it is him again.

Oh my God I never was like this.

Fuck I am doomed.

Fucking doomed.

Subsequently getting changed into her night pajamas, Y/N made her way to the sleeping figure of her dear husband.

She tossed his shoes and socks. His coat and tie were already discarded by him. She got near him to heave him a bit above and let him sleep on his side of the bed.

The girl loosened some buttons of his shirt to let him sleep effortlessly. she sighed puffing her inhaler.

"He is so heavy" The hazel-eyed proclaimed scanning her napping husband.

Y/N lay on her side of the bed. Gazing at him. She was trying to memorize his features. There was something about it. They were soft and masculine. He smelled like some expensive hot mint.