Chapter 26 | Je t'aime

❀Et puis toutes ces chansons d'amour parlaient de toi ❀

Et puis toutes ces chansons d'amour parlaient de toi

🌹•Chapter Twenty-Six•🌹

The sun rays peeked through the window of the suite, illuminating the room. The birds chirped outside like a confectionary melody, and the cool breeze filled the air.

Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, gazing at his wife, Y/N, who was sleeping peacefully. Her body was covered with the sheets, but the marks of their love-making were visible on her skin.

Jungkook was proud of himself for marking her as his, and he loved claiming her as his own.

He carefully pushed the few strands of hair out of her face, cherishing her after-glow reflected by the morning light. "Y/N," he softly whispered his voice thick hand enveloped in the Busan accent.

Regardless, the girl was yet in deep sleep "Y/N my baby?" he named shaking her a little. She whined in return, her arm wrapping around his waist, burying her face in his chest, inhaling his masculine mint scent.

"Wake up, baby," Jungkook uttered in a deep honey-coated voice. "I want to sleep, Jungkook," she whined, not ready to get up from her peaceful sleep.

"Baby, come on, get up,"

"Ahh" she groaned "come on, come on get up my babydoll," he said, earning her to sit in the bed. She caressed her eyelids as her vision adjusted to the bright light present in the suite.

"Happy twenty-sixth birthday, Jeon Y/N," Jungkook announced when her eyes were fully opened. She gasped when she saw Jungkook holding out a French toast cupcake for her.

The toppings were filled with blueberry and raspberry and vanilla-flavored whipping cream. There sat a small candle, which was lit. "I learned from your mom that you hate cake-cutting, so had to do it differently," he whispered smiling at her revealing his bunny teeth.

"Come on, make a wish and blow the candle," he added.

Y/N nodded her head as she closed her eyes, wishing that she and Jungkook would stay together forever. Their love never-ending.

She unlocked her eyes as she blew the candle. She recklessly hugged Jungkook as she began sobbing. Why did this man know all the right ways to make her happy?

Why do you love me so much?

"I love you so much Jeon Jungkook" she cried hard "I love you more than the fucking universe Jeon Y/N" he admitted kissing her cheeks in a possessive manner "but don't cry babe this day is special" he said caressing her naked back softly.