Chapter 23 | Reality Check

❀Austere feelings were all I ever had❀

Austere feelings were all I ever had

🥀•Chapter Twenty-Three•🥀

Y/N despised the reality that it was her behind Jungkook's tightened behavior. Her husband has been in a sour mood for weeks now and knowing that she is the reason behind all this makes her want to kill herself.

She was the one who deleted the camera footage Jungkook found with so much hard work followed by the knife that contained her fingerprints and could prove she was the Black Iris mafia king was in search of.

This is how the whole day Y/N was. She was lost. Just lost at the words of her husband from earlier in the morning.

I will catch her, Y/N, sooner or later Black Iris will be out and exposed... I will soon find out who is behind that very black secret.

What will you do when you find her?

Are you intending on killing her?

I have that yet to decide.

Y/N shook her head trying to gather herself, she reached for her inhaler and puffed it with shaky hands. Her asthma was at worst thanks to these stupid thoughts.

Those voices were yet again scribbling in her mind. The fearful whispers, the hard shouting, the painful wails. Everything mixed uttering at the same time inside her vulnerable sanity.

Messing her up.

She kept gulping water again and again as she tried to busy herself with the work. But the thing was she couldn't catch any focus on anything at all.

However, the lost girl catches her focus at the opening door of the office, she got up from her office seat when she found her best friend making his way inside her cabin.

It's been weeks since she last saw him. It was weird as this boy was so occupied with God knows what that he was not answering her calls or any text messages.

"Hey Suga" she chimed trying her best to sound happy walking towards him when he lazily gawked at the walking girl.

"Is something wrong Suga?" she asked looking at him questionably she was approximately to hug him to seek comfort but he seemed a bit off at the moment.

"You"

"Pardon" she emitted with creased eyebrows as she awkwardly smiled at him. She sure heard it wrong. Was Yoongi up for some jokes that he never actually did?

"What's wrong Suga?" she asked again beaming at him. The lips that were abandoned by any smile for years had that beautiful angelic smile back, but that didn't mean being selfish for that stupid smile and happiness in her life to not care about people around her.