Chapter 30 | The Forbidden Secret

❀It was the darkest moments that shaped me into the person I was meant to be - The burning petals of Black Iris❀

It was the darkest moments that shaped me into the person I was meant to be - The burning petals of Black Iris

🥀•Chapter Thirty•🥀

Raising her knife high, poised to strike Aurora's face, Y/N's brutal intentions were abruptly halted as a strong hand closed around her wrist.

Yanking her harshly around to face him. She was all ready to strike his chest. The commanding voice of Jungkook thundered through the air, his eyes ablaze with anger, his presence exuding a dark and furious aura.

"Stop it, Y/N," Jungkook's voice boomed, his words a thunderclap in the tense atmosphere.

"Remember to put one thing inside your mafia king brain; I, Black Iris never stops, Jeon Jungkook" Black Iris retorted, her voice dripping with defiance. She sneered, trying to hurt him with her words.

"I will fucking kill this bitch!" yelled Y/N trying to free her wrists from his stronghold "Let me go you asshole" The empty area was filled with tension as Y/N fought desperately to free herself from the stronghold of her captor.

Her wrists strained against his iron grip, causing her to cry out in frustration. In a desperate attempt to defend herself, she aimed a kick at his foot with the pointed tip of her high heel, exacerbating the pain in her wounded hand. Blood trickled anew from the neglected injury, a stark reminder of her vulnerability.

Surprisingly, the sight of her bleeding hand stirred a flicker of concern in the male's heart, momentarily overshadowing his aggression.

Jungkook, his face etched with worry, reached for the sharp knife clutched tightly in Y/N's hand, his own hands bearing the marks of their struggle.

But Jungkook remained unafraid of this unfamiliar, sinister side of Y/N. Determinedly, he wrenched the knife from her grip and forcefully discarded it, his firm grasp on her arms preventing her from further resistance.

"Stop, Y/N," he pleaded, his words tinged with both worry and apprehension. However, the enraged girl was unyielding in her resolve.

"I will end this slut's chapter today," she spat venomously, her voice seething with fury. "She can never hurt Y/N like this... She dares to fucking steal her husband!"

Her relentless struggle to break free from Jungkook's stronghold and harm the woman who had wronged her persisted.

"Stop it, Jeon Y/N!" Jungkook's voice erupted with a commanding force, shaking her vigorously. His authoritative tone, reminiscent of his position in the mafia, pierced through the chaos, causing Y/N to momentarily freeze.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she gazed into his intense, dark gaze, the anger giving way to vulnerability.

"Jungkook?" she whispered brokenly, her voice filled with pain, before succumbing to the overwhelming emotions and losing consciousness against his chest, her body going limp and lifeless.