Chapter 4 | Bunny n' Roses

❀And suddenly, he permeated every corner of my existence - An omnipresent force❀

And suddenly, he permeated every corner of my existence - An omnipresent force

🌹•Chapter Four•🌹

Standing in front of the boy unbothered, just then he lifts his head staring straight into her hazel orbs. His eyes smile first and then his lips curved into a beam.

He did have a beautiful smile.

His lips were fluffy pink.

His eyes were bambi.

He looked like some bunny.

Y/N only gulps when she saw his face, she was trying her best to stop her quivering hands, Y/N doesn't know what is happening to her, she was having trouble breathing. She knew she was having an asthma attack at the minute but how come so unexpectedly? She never had an asthma attack without her nightmares what was all this about?

She exhaled sharply those chocolate eyes were yet lovingly looking at her but she wasn't feeling good everything was spinning around her. Her body was losing its control and the grip her fingers maintained on the tray numbed the thing that stepped off her hand and so did her body.

In no term, she falls upon the boy in front of her. Who securely caught her in his muscular arms just when the empty tray slipped through her hands and made a frightening sound echoing throughout the hall room.

"Y/N!"

Her parents screamed as they got up from the couch rushing to her direction. Her mother arrived running along with her feared father "honey go bring her medicines, she's having complications breathing" Mrs. Lin uttered patting Y/N's cheeks lightly.

Mr. Lin nodded his head rapidly making his way towards the bedroom of his daughter, all this while Jungkook held Y/N, his arms were belted around her waist securely, this was when he realized she was very skinny, he had no idea but his eyes were gathering tears in them.

Why was unconscious Y/N in his arms resembling to something he once witnessed in his past, her closed eyes and her parted lips, the saliva was gathering at the edge of her plump lips. He hated seeing this girl so weak in his arms.

"Which medicine Mia? She has too many medications collected in here!" Mr. Lin shouted from inside the room "It is better we take her to the doctor" advised Juliet as she looked at the senseless Y/N in the arms of her brother, who was only lost looking at her face.

"She is not breathing properly it is better if we first give her the oxygen cylinder" Mr. Jeon instructed as he brought his hand to rest on Y/N's forehead to check the temperature of her body.