Chapter 2 | Black Iris

❀Soon I became her Beast destined to retrieve her from the pins of demons ❀

Soon I became her Beast destined to retrieve her from the pins of demons

🥀•Chapter Two•🥀

Today was strange. Very strange. At least that's how she felt for this day. She constantly had nightmares in the middle of the night when her sleep was deep thanks to the sleeping pills she always takes before going to bed but she never had nightmares early in the morning.

Unlike today she had a nightmare from the past she doesn't recall. The nightmare she saw this morning and now she doesn't remember it any longer. She just knows it was a dreadful and troubled thing that she saw in there and something very sudden made her flinch in her shuteye.

Moreover, the following day also felt exceedingly unconventional.

She was overthinking many things and if that wasn't it the fortune-telling lady she met on the street made her mind further blurred with her riddle-like words. Wasn't that how fortune-telling people were supposed to talk?

They always talked in enigmas. They never said things clearly to anyone. Their riddle-like talking was the reason why people kept coming back to them for more information.

But Y/N wasn't going there. Not ever again. Her words were giving an unknown ache to her head which was making many things difficult for her. Just like how she behaved with one of the customers. And that wasn't it she has been misbehaving for the following hours by now.

Y/N never behaved like that she was a quiet person. Someone who preferred honest silence over painted lies.

Regardless, with each passing time she kept inhaling more of her inhaler as she shortly was having breaking problems which normally weren't like this. And then again her palms kept getting sweaty.

Her irrational behavior of suddenly flinching or shivering as if it is cold in the month of February, every customer gawked at her awkwardly. She kept messing with the flowers.

The people whispered behind her back and gave her the fakest smiles when she unintentionally locked eyes with them. However, Y/N kept her head high, gaze unflinching because these people were nothing but vultures to her.

No one's opinion ever mattered to her.

By the end of the evening, Y/N was more mentally drowsy than ever and it was taking a toll on her fragile body. Her legs had grown extensively softer, trembling under her own lightweight.

The people never stopped. They never did when it came to her shop. Because her work was known by everyone in Busan. She was famous for her art with the flowers.