Chapter 36 | The dancing moonlight

❀And then the moon's shine was all about her flawless white glamour❀

And then the moon's shine was all about her flawless white glamour

🌹•Chapter Thirty-Six•🌹

She woke up suddenly when she heard someone knocking on her bedroom door. Feeling disoriented, she looked around her luxurious room and realized she was alone in the big bed.

With a tired sigh, Y/N sat up on the soft mattress, feeling a bit grumpy because it was early in the morning and she slept late night yesterday.

"Come in," she called out.

The door slowly opened, and a young girl walked in, bowing her head respectfully to the mafia queen in front of her. Y/N furrowed her brow, looking at the unfamiliar face.

"And who are you?" she asked. The girl straightened up and met Y/N's looming gaze without flinching.

"The King appointed me to take care of you, ma'am Jeon," she answered, her voice showing a mixture of respect and admiration.

She placed a tray with breakfast items on a table in the corner of the room.

Y/N glanced at the nightstand and noticed the glass of juice and the neatly arranged pills. She was grateful that the man had checked her medications after last night. Her eyes landed on a sticky note attached to the glass, and a smile formed on her face.

'Eat well and don't forget to miss me, rose beauty, your beast.'

She softly hummed, feeling a warmth inside her from thelve and tenderness her husband shows her.

She kicked off the sheets and walked over to a comfortable couch. Stretching her arms above her head, she enjoyed the pleasant ache that came with such movements.

Y/N looked at the cup of hot tea and the delicious chocolate chip cookies placed in front of her. She felt a surge of gratitude for her thoughtful mafia husband. Even in the early morning, he knew exactly what she liked. Feeling content, she lifted the cup to her lips and enjoyed the warmth and taste of the tea.

She savored the delightful flavor of the chocolate chip cookie in her mouth, humming with pleasure at the burst of different tastes. She turned her attention to the maid who was standing nearby, feeling curious.

"What's your name?" she asked, her tone gentle but curious. "Charlie," the maid replied sweetly, and Y/N nodded in acknowledgment.

While enjoying the morning treat, her phone suddenly started ringing. Y/N looked down and saw her husband's name on the screen, making her smile. She put the cup of tea back on the table and answered the call.

"Hello, wife," Jungkook's deep voice came through the phone, instantly stirring something within Y/N's innocent heart. "Hello, husband," she replied, her voice carrying a subtle hint of nervousness as she unconsciously chewed on her bottom lip.