Chapter 15 | Like A Queen

❀Intense love, the type that you crave in the wild❀

Intense love, the type that you crave in the wild

🌹•Chapter Fifteen🌹

"Home sweet home" declared Jungkook letting himself fall over his enormous space black bed, Y/N shook her head getting inside their bedroom as well followed by a maid.

"Keep all these here," she said to the housekeeper who nodded keeping their suitcase on the floor and bowing to flee the area.

She nearly rolled her eyes when she witnessed her husband jumping over the mattress and accomplishing dangerous flips like some fellas performing parkours in the street of alleys.

"Sometimes I doubt that you are a mafia king" the hazel-eyed girl spoke with a sigh seating next to him on the soft mattress as the boy frowned at her after giving pause to his actions.

"And why is that?" he doubted blinking at her with his chocolate brown gaze.

"Because you act like a five-year-old all the time" she declared pinching his cute button nose "hey~" he muttered grabbing her arms and pinning her to the bed all of a sudden.

Jungkook got his lips near her ear "Behave like a good girl Mrs. Jeon or else I will show you what this five-year-old can do to you" he whispered his hot breath circulating over the exposed skin of her neck.

"And I am positive you didn't forget our night at Jeju" he added shamelessly smirking at her underneath him "maybe I should help you recall it darling" he let out suddenly.

"Okay, I was joking... S-stop" she murmured when he began sucking her skin without any warning.

"Nope" he reacted licking a strap of her sweet spot.

"Hey~" the boy wailed when his wife pushed him aside to get up from the bed "stop acting so shy, I very well know how sinfully you moan my name by now wife" he groaned trying to grasp her wrist but she backed away.

"I am not being shy husband... I am extremely exhausted from the traveling and I just need a good bath so be a good boy and behave" she spoke stepping inside the wardrobe dragging their suitcases along.

"But babe" he pursued behind her back hugging her. While Jungkook was busy giving her sweet pecks on the back of her neck.

"God Y/N you drive me insane"

Whatsoever Y/N's attention got arrested elsewhere.

She was yet again looking at the box which was filled with old stuff of Jungkook's but furthermore, it was the picture that was disturbing her discreet sanity the most.