Chapter 5 | Now and Forever

❀And shall forever she'll be my Rose Beauty❀

And shall forever she'll be my Rose Beauty

🌹•Chapter Five•🌹

Lin Y/N blinked her hazel eyes glancing away from his intimidating dark gaze that was holding her captive like this. What was about this boy?

He was too intimidating.

Y/N was even scared to lock eyes with him, afraid he could look through her soul and read her like an open book. There was something about his chocolate eyes.

They were innocent but at the same time, they weren't.

While Yoongi was about to ask more stuff from Jungkook but someone of course interrupted in between "Hi! I am Kim Taehyung" Taehyung barged into their conversation shaking hands with the dazed Yoongi.

"Do you work here or are you the boss, because damn you look like one handsome!" exclaimed Taehyung in a chiming voice yetYoongi only ignored him yanking his hand out of his hold.

Y/N however was still looking at Jungkook who was blankly gawking at her. What was it about? Jungkook staring at her like this was making her anxious.

But there was something about his dark gaze.

He was looking like some dark beast.

The hazel-eyed shook her head trying to get herself together, she tucked her hair strands behind her ear as she looked at them "Would you guys like some snacks and cold drinks?" Y/N consulted holding the flowers Jungkook got him tight in her hands.

They felt comforting.

Even though there were many roses present in the shop yet the ones Jungkook got for her were the most captivating ones.

"I wouldn't mind" Jungkook talked smiling at the girl whilst he bit his bottom lip eyeing her from head to toe. Y/N was so done with Jungkook's third-class flirting trick. Was he trying to impress a girl for the first time in his life?

"I will go buy some beverages" Yoongi whispered more like to himself as he was so done with the staring contest between Jungkook and Y/N he now was feeling like he was third wheeling them "I'll go with you" Taehyung enunciated with a boxy smile as he suddenly held Yoongi's hand again.

The older boy got his hand out of Taehyung's grip as he nodded his head "Yeah you can come but maintain some safe distance from me" he added rolling his eyes.

"I'll be back buddy okay?" he talked to Y/N who bounced her head in consensus.

When the two left the shop Jungkook and Y/N were the only people left, she was on the chair eyeing the boy after she kept the flowers on the counter "you can sit" she gestured to the vacant seat and he beams nodding his head.