Chapter 43 | Drunk on her

❀Her essence flows through my veins like a potent elixir, leaving me intoxicated with desire❀

Her essence flows through my veins like a potent elixir, leaving me intoxicated with desire

🌹•Chapter Forty-Three•🌹

Y/N entered the headquarters after being away for almost a month. Jungkook held her hand possessively as they received respectful bows while making their way to their office floor.

Y/N intended to go to her own office, but Jungkook pulled her into his office instead.

"Hey, that's my office," she complained. "It belongs to Jimin now," he replied, causing her to scowl sadly.

"But why did you give mine to him? I liked my desk," she whispered, pouting her lips. "Because from now on, you'll be working with me in my office. After all, you're my personal secretary," he explained, quickly kissing her pouting lips.

Jungkook turned her around, making her gasp as she saw her old desk and all her belongings from her office neatly arranged across from Jungkook's desk.

"With Jihun being in the headquarters, I can't leave you alone," he admitted. "And now there are two people I need to protect," he whispered near her ear, making her giggle as his warm breath tickled her skin.

"You're being too clingy, Jungkookie," she playfully teased, and he hummed against her skin. His soft lips started leaving gentle kisses on the side of her neck.

"You drive me crazy, baby. I can't believe I haven't tasted you in a month," he admitted in his thick accent.

"You... you can have it now if you want. Your doll is ready to please you," she shyly whispered, her voice filled with seductive allure.

"Damn, baby, now you're challenging the beast inside me," he growled his lips sucking her skin.

"Jungkook—"

Both of them jumped away as the office door suddenly burst open. "Tae Hyung," Jungkook groaned in anger, glaring at him, while Y/N, with rosy cheeks, tried to act cool. "Hello, Tae," she greeted, smiling at him.

"You guys can save your boss-secretary porn role-play for later. We have more important matters to attend to in the headquarters," Taehyung muttered, rolling his eyes.

Y/N, with wide eyes, hurried to her desk and busied herself with the computer and other documents.

"What is it, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked in a low voice. "Jihun is in the headquarters, Jungkook," Taehyung informed him.

"I'm aware," Jungkook replied calmly.

"Jungkook, are you out of your mind? First, you bring him back to Busan, then into the Jeon Palace, and now the mafia headquarters! Have you completely lost it?" Taehyung hissed, glaring at the younger man.

"Have you forgotten how many men he sent to harm Y/N? And now you have the devil himself lurking around your wife," Jungkook wasn't surprised that everyone who knew the truth about Jihun was unhappy with his decision.