Chapter 49 | Dear Plastic Doll

❀Untold stories waiting to be understood❀

Untold stories waiting to be understood

🥀•Chapter Forty-Nine•🥀

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows upon hearing the new information. He licked his lips nervously and muttered, "What do you mean?"

The tension in the air was palpable as Jimin sought answers. He was trying to comprehend what Aurora was saying. It was difficult to believe. Aurora wasn't the type of person to date anyone, let alone claim she had been pregnant before due to her strong obsession with Jungkook.

"Are you trying to get rid of me with this story?" he laughed after a long silence. It was hard for him to believe what she was explaining. Aurora's claim seemed unbelievable.

"I'm serious, Park Jimin. I could have kept all this hidden from you, but I wanted to be honest in case you found out later. Even if you still want to marry me after knowing this, I am ready to be your bride," she continued.

Jimin gulped, his mind racing. "Where is the child, Aurora?" he asked abruptly. "If you were pregnant with someone's child, where is the child? Did the child just vanish into thin air?" His tone was stern and serious.

"I miscarried," she informed him firmly, trying to remain calm.

"And the father?" he suddenly questioned, raising an eyebrow as he noticed her calm demeanor change.

Aurora clenched her fist and gulped, unsure whether to reveal the truth. If Jimin found out about the rape, he would confront Jihun and possibly inform Jungkook as well.

This could jeopardize her father's and her brother Hoseok's lives. She knew that Jihun was dangerous enough to kill anyone.

"I... I..." she panted heavily, looking around anxiously, unsure of what to say or do. She couldn't just disclose that Jihun was her boyfriend and the father of her deceased unborn child in the past. If this information reached Jungkook, it would lead to nothing but war.

Jimin chuckled bitterly and nodded after her prolonged silence. "I don't believe this lie, Aurora. I know you well enough to understand that this is your way of getting rid of me, of avoiding this marriage," he said instead.

"Jimin-"

"Let me be clear, I will marry you. Only you," he hissed near her ear, his words sending shivers down her spine. "Do whatever you want, but you can't escape me," he whispered, making her tremble under his touch.

Just as he was about to leave, Aurora suddenly grabbed his arm, stopping him in his tracks. "You... you can check that I am not a virgin," she offered, desperate to make Jimin realize that she wasn't the perfect match for him.

Jimin looked at her with shock, eyes wide open and jaw dropped, did this girl lose all her senses at the moment?

"How can you think that I want to marry you solely because of your virginity, Aurora?" he said, sounding a little hurt. "I don't care about such outdated mafia traditions. I am mature enough to understand that virginity doesn't matter when love occurs," he explained.