Chapter 3 | The Jeon Prince

❀Pain passed through many nights yet he was her Beast at every while❀

Pain passed through many nights yet he was her Beast at every while

🥀•Chapter Three•🥀

The ballet dancer rushed inside the shower to get rid of the sweat she had due to the nonstop activities in her dance routine. She loved this. Loved dancing. This part made her feel special. Made her feel like her light weighted body was carrying her freedom in bliss. Her body was in her control.

And that was what she loved about dancing.

She felt free.

Felt like some carefree bird flying every place she wants to with her light white wings.

She walked out of the bathroom to her wardrobe where she stood in front of the vanity mirror looking at herself. She glowed looking at her reflection.

She is called a doll for a reason. Big elegant hazel stares with vast thick lashes. Chubby soft cheeks retained a tint of natural bloom on them, a deep dimple on her left cheek. The pointed straight-defined nose and her pouty pink plump lips.

Her allure gleams no matter if it was day or twilight. She is known for her glamour and the man who will have her as his bride will be blessed.

Everyone dreams to be her man.

They wish to have her as their bride.

But she.

She is never willing to fall for any of them because not all frogs you kiss will be a prince.

She for now doesn't need a prince to be a princess.

Everything was right. But then in a blink of an instant, the girl now saw a new face. Someone unknown yet known.

What was all this about?

What was happening?

Who was she seeing in the mirror's reflection instead of her face?

She gulped eyeing the reflection running the tips of her mild soft finger all over her features. She got lost. The features were familiar yet weren't to be recognized.

"W-Who are you?" she questioned the unknown figure through the mirror yet her angel-like voice only echoed in the empty space. There was no one present here except her. It was just her in her room.

Her.

And that was her... The anonymous reflection in the mirror she saw was hers. She started suffocating heavily not inclined to accept what she was glimpsing and without any further thoughts, she snatched a showpiece to smash the mirror that displayed her sore reality into pieces.