Chapter 6 | Under His Touch

❀He was simply like those silky smooth clouds in the sky❀

He was simply like those silky smooth clouds in the sky

🌹•Chapter Six•🌹

"Shall we?" he asked offering his hand.

"We shall" she replied taking his offered hand in hers.

The newlywed couple stood clasping hands as they began the couple dancing as per the tradition of the mafia empire, looking into each other's stares deeply. They continued swaying their hips and steadily dancing to a lovely romantic melody.

Y/N preserved gawking at her husband's visions which were parallel to a chocolate tint. They were gorgeous. They were deep, captivating, and arresting. She was finding something in his gaze. Something she couldn't quite point out.

But his touch.

Jungkook's touch was more exquisite than his magnificence or his personality.

This man had a very delicate and warm touch either though he looks like a tough fierce guy but he still was soft or maybe that was just for Y/N.

And now Y/N figured out why every girl yearned for Jungkook as their groom. Because he was the finest man you could ever desire for in this fucking world.

The Hazel-eyed girl cleared her throat as by now it kind of was getting awkward by just dancing and not really talking to one another "You didn't kiss me on the lips and many relatives weren't pleased with it, they expected an actual kiss" Y/N began having a conversation with Jungkook and the brown-haired boy simply chuckled.

Swear, she had a high pitched delicate voice. It was as if she came out straight from some Disney fairytale movie. She was a real-life princess.

"I don't fucking care what they want for me you matter the most and then the others and I knew you weren't comfortable with a kiss on the lips, so I simply didn't kiss you there" he smiled as Y/N's heart fluttered at his respect for her.

Quite a gentleman.

And handsome too.

"Thank you Jungkook" she murmured looking straight into his enchanting brown eyes.

He beamed disclosing his bunny grin to her and his dimple "No need to thank me Y/N. Your comfort is all that matters to me. Believe me I will never force you ever... I will always wait for you to fall in love with me" he whispered in her ear and his hands around her waist tightened securely.

Y/N gulped at his strong touch belted around her slim waist.

He was so different.

And so caring.

Why are you different than others Jeon Jungkook?

Y/N's heartbeats weren't in her control after listening to his charming words. Her hand was holding tight on the fabric of his tuxedo. Too scared to let go at the very moment.