Chapter 13 | Cherry Blossoms

❀Every moment every flicker just with you my pink and white Rose Beauty❀

Every moment every flicker just with you my pink and white Rose Beauty

🌹•Chapter Thirteen•🌹

As she gathered the scattered belongings, her eyes fell upon a photo she hadn't expected to see. Her breath hitched, and her gaze lingered on the image for longer than she had anticipated.

It can't be...

"W-who is this, Jungkook?" she polled her gaze yet fixed on this picture, her eyes were getting shiny due to the build of tears but she controlled herself to not let any of her tear slip through her eyes.

Y/N exactly knew who this girl was in the picture, it was her. But what bothered her was that this was her photo from 7 years ago or more because here her face was different and this was a selfie printed picture, furthermore Jungkook was with her in this portrait.

The mafia king withered crouching the same level as her to see which image was Y/N referring to, as by the second he widened his eyes when he took a glimpse of the picture his wife was clutching on.

He smiled awkwardly taking that picture away from her hand and shaking his head "no one Y/N" he muttered avoiding eye contact with her and keeping it inside the box again along with other things.

"W-was she your girlfriend or something" yet the hazel-eyed raised a question not letting such a concern slide away as Jungkook sought at her "Y/N I told you before that I never dated anyone" he said taking that box and keeping it inside the wardrobe.

Y/N was lost. She didn't know how to react to all this new information. Did she meet her husband before actually meeting him? What was happening?

Did I know Jungkook in the past?

But if I did why don't I remember it?

But almost each of her remembrances is in place and she doesn't memorize meeting Jungkook in any of them.

Jeon.

Lover or Enemy?

"C-could Jungkook be him?" Y/N shivered shaking her head not agreeing with this shitty thought of hers "stop being so Iris at the moment Y/N just stay Y/N please stay Y/N for now" she cautioned herself.

"This is Jungkook your husband... If he was that person you wouldn't have found comfort in his touch" she added trying to calm her rapidly beating heart.

"He is just your Jungkook, your very caring husband"

But it was too late as her head already began throbbing with pain "hey are you okay babe?" Jungkook doubted getting near her when he saw her clutching her head too tightly.

"Yeah I am" she muttered, "just get me some paracetamol" she requested politely as he nodded his head quickly rushing to the nightstand and coming back with a glass of water and a painkiller tablet.