Special Chapter: Beside Me

🌹•Y/N Perspective•🌹

🌹•Y/N Perspective•🌹

Is it a dream?

It was in the middle of the night when my eyes unlocked to find myself naked under the sheets of our bedroom. The temperature somehow was a mixture of cold and hot and then it clicked inside my mind.

"Fuck Y/N... Feels so fucking good"

"Your tight little pussy was made for me baby girl"

What made me blush was the tattooed muscular arm that was protectively wrapped around my waist. I felt claimed like I was now his belonging.

We are naked under these black silk sheets together. He is mine. I am his. All this feels so surreal. I mean one minute I am at the edge of breaking down and at the very next moment the man I love is claiming me.

As his.

I wonder if he is possessive over me like he is over everything he owns.

Oh, how I wish he will be possessive for me.

Glaring at every man that walks past my way.

Being jealous of every person that talks to me.

Having his hand on my waist in a possessive manner.

I want all that with him.

I am more than pleased to finally let him get intimate with me. Because this was what we needed the most from the start of our marriage. We needed more explicit connotations to our matrimony.

Because this marriage didn't really have much implication in front of the people of the mafia. That was because we didn't kiss at the end of our wedding ceremony like normal couples do and I wasn't pregnant even after our marriage has been for months. And the people in the mafia look forward to the new bride to give the heir without any delay and to add we are the mafia king and queen makes it more complicated.

I sighed chewing the chapped skin of my lips as I looked at his baby face. This baby face is the reason behind my swollen lips and clit.

How can he be such a bipolar? I mean moments ago he was devouring me like a hungry man and now he was like some harmless naive baby.

God he is messing with my mind and body also my poor heart.

Hours ago he was greedy, and demanding, but we both wanted the same thing, and he takes control of my body in a way I never knew anyone could, not that I have ever been close to anyone in a romantic way other than that one night I was raped.

I want to tell Jungkook this truth of mine I want him to know that I wasn't a virgin not because I was in some relationship with someone but because I was unlucky enough to get raped by someone in the past.