Chapter 1

The night was dark, and the man sitting on the bed touched a pack of cigarettes on the bedside table to light it, and with the clanging of the lighter, the bright fire ignited, and a strong smell of smoke wafted in the air.

The weak man lying on the bed, buried his face in the covers, and he found out in his stomach a few days ago that he had a baby and could not smell the smoke.

Thinking of Lu Yixuan, who was indifferent to him, Lin Luo shrunk under the quilt and secretly red eyes.

After three years of marriage, Lu Yixuan rarely came back, and the number of times he came back every month was pitiful.

It's a little sad to think about.

This is how he insisted on marrying someone, homosexuality was not favored by everyone, but he still plunged into it, and planted it so thoroughly.

Reaching out and touching his flat belly, the baby was his only thought in this home.

"Lin Luo, I am disgusting when I see you, I hate you."

Lin Luo had long been accustomed to it, accustomed to Lu Yixuan saying such things, accustomed to him getting up indifferently, slamming the door and going out.

When Lin Luo woke up, Lu Yixuan had already left, and in the empty house, he was the only one, he weakly braced his body, and the quilt slipped off him, revealing the white skin inside and the shocking scars on it.

Lin Luo touched his abdomen, and his eyes hung down with sadness: "Baby, I only have you now."

Lin Luo turned over and got out of bed, found a loose sweater from the wardrobe to put on, and then walked out with a bag, and after the maid in the villa saw him get up, she asked him coldly: "Sir, do you want breakfast?"

"No thanks."

Lin Luo is self-aware, since he insisted on marrying Lu Yixuan, many people look down on him, including the people in this villa.

Others think he is an eyesore, so he will go out.

After the maid watched the cold back disappear, the mockery in her eyes became more and more obvious, and she secretly spat on it.

"I really don't want to be faced."

Lin Luo took a taxi to the hospital for examination, men's bodies are not as good as women, it is easy to miscarry, in order to make the baby in the belly safe, Lin Luo has to go to the hospital almost once a week.

A week ago, Lin Luo went to a color ultrasound because of physical discomfort, and it was judged that he had a four-week-old child in his belly.

Checking on Lin Luo was his cousin Ning Yuan, the two grew up together, and after learning that Lin Luo was pregnant, the first thing Ning Yuan thought of was to persuade him to have the child abusive.

After all, the phenomenon that a man can get pregnant is too strange, plus Lin Luo's identity is special, if someone knows that he is pregnant, something will definitely happen.

It's just that Lin Luo insisted on refusing, and even said that he wanted to give birth to the child safely, don't look at Lin Luo's thin and weak temper is actually very stubborn, Ning Yuan can't persuade, so he has to hide the matter, let Lin Luo come to the hospital once a week for examination, to ensure the safety of people and children.

Ning Yuan asked Lin Luo to untie his clothes, and his brows locked tightly after seeing those shocking wounds.

"Does Lu Yixuan know you..."

Lin Luo lowered his head, the broken hair on his forehead covered the affection in his eyes, and after half a meal, he nodded and said, "He knows."

"Then he still has..." Ning Yuan felt worthless for Lin Luo, this kind of scum obviously knew that Lin Luo was pregnant, and he still used strength!

Ning Yuan couldn't continue after half a sentence, because he saw Lin Luo's eyes red, and he reached out and touched his head.

"It's okay for you to think about abortion now, after all, a man's body is not like a woman, so it won't be life-threatening if you do it earlier..."

"Nope!" Lin Luo interrupted Ning Yuan's words, "I don't want to do abortion, I want to give birth to him, this is my child."

Lin Luo gently touched his abdomen, there was a living life in it, given by him and the people he loved the most, how could he give up on him?

At the beginning, Lin Luo thought that Lu Yixuan would have pity for himself after knowing that he was pregnant, but he didn't want the other party to call him a monster who was neither male nor female.

Lin Luo's eyes looked at his abdomen gently, baby, maybe your father doesn't hurt you or love you, but it's okay and I'm here.