Chapter 153

"Lin Luo loves you very much, even if he is married to Ji Shiqian now, he will not forget that he once loved you deeply."

The hand on his knee clenched hard, his body trembled uncontrollably, Lu Yixuan had red eyes but did not cry, he only felt unreasonably sad, and a boulder seemed to be pressed on the position on his left chest, forcing him to breathe.

He said: "I want him to love me all the time, don't leave me, don't marry Ji Shiqian, don't..."

Mother Lu's eyes couldn't help but turn red, she stretched out her fingers and gently rubbed from the outline of Lu Yixuan's face in a trance: "That's his fate, Yixuan, you bless him, if you love him, you bless him."

Lu Yixuan clenched his teeth, but he refused in his heart without making a sound, he couldn't do it, he really couldn't do it, he couldn't let go of Lin Luo, he couldn't let go of Lin Luo who had entered his heart little by little in the past eight years.

Thinking of Ji Shiqian taking his place, he was angry in his heart.

Mother Lu understood what Lu Yixuan was thinking, and she pursed her lips to evoke a bitter smile.

Lu Yixuan's personality is the same as his father's, making him give up Lin Luo, like breaking his hands.

"I didn't eat at noon, I'll go and make you something to eat and make the dishes you like to eat." She let go of Lu Yixuan and walked towards the kitchen.

Lu Yixuan looked at the back of Lu's mother, and the tears that had just stopped in his eyes suddenly rolled out of his eyes, unconscious.

Lu Yixuan looked at the ceiling with sour eyes, he clearly understood in his heart that the saddest thing is not to love, but that you understand that you and this person really have no future, and when he gives everything that has been given to you and has not been given to you to another person, you are not even qualified to blush.

At this time, there was a loud noise in the kitchen, which seemed to be the sound of a basin falling to the floor.

Lu Yixuan stood up and ran to the kitchen, his heart inexplicably lifted.

"Mom..."

Lu Yixuan's body froze, the pots and pans in the kitchen were scattered, and a round tomato rolled to his feet.

Lu Yixuan felt a strange uneasiness in his heart, and his legs suddenly went soft, trembling and unable to stop.

Every cell in his body was yelling to stop him from going over, to close his eyes.

A moment later, Lu Yixuan raised his foot and stepped into the kitchen, his gaze slowly raised from under his feet, and then his pupils contracted sharply after fixing to a position.

Mother Lu was lying on the cold ground at this time, her lips were slightly open, blood was flowing from the corners of her mouth, and her sideburns were stained red, which contrasted sharply with her pale face.

"Mom!"

Lu's mother fainted on the ground and was already unconscious, no matter how Lu Yixuan hissed and shouted, he couldn't wake up, and he picked people up.

Mother Lu in her arms was very light, and it seemed that there was only a pile of white bones left in her body.

Lu's mother had advanced lung cancer, he always knew, but he never faced the problem directly, he accompanied her step by step for examination and laboratory tests, the doctor told him that the effect had improved, but did not tell him how broken this body was, and it was a countdown to death.

Lu Yixuan went crazy and carried Lu's mother downstairs, called an ambulance and sent her to the hospital to advance the operating room.

Lu Yixuan looked at several doctors wearing surgical gowns, and he rushed over, "How is my mother..."