Chapter 193

There were several knocks at the door, and in came the nanny, who was carrying a plate of freshly cut fruit and a glass of hot milk.

When she saw the man curled up on the sofa to describe the withered man, the nanny couldn't help sighing, she took the fruit plate in, put it in front of Lin Luo, and said softly: "Mr. Lin, eat some fruit."

With that, she turned around.

"Sister Wang, wait..." Lin Luo stopped her sister-in-law at this time, her eyes full of pleading.

Sister-in-law turned around: "What happened?"

"Sister Wang, can you help me get the dog out?" In this villa, the only person he can ask for help is his sister-in-law.

I thought that Sister-in-law Yue would agree, but I didn't want her to sigh, "Mr. Lin, Ji always has an order, the dog cannot be released, and must stay with you."

It seems that Ji Shiqian is iron-hearted and wants to threaten him with buns, just as Lu Yixuan threatened him with his family.

After speaking, she glanced at Lin Luo, who was distracted, and turned to leave the bedroom.

After the sister-in-law left, the bedroom was quiet again, so quiet that only the sound of Lin Luo's breathing was heard.

He continued to sit like this, looking up from time to time, the house was still the same house, and the bedroom still hung the wedding photos they had taken a few months ago.

Lin Luo looked straight at the photo on the wall, the photo was still the same, the exquisite frame, the beautiful background, and the happy face of him, and Ji Shiqian.

......

At this time, there was the sound of parking and the voice of a child outside the villa.

From here, Lu Yixuan's maid came down, and at this time she was holding An An in her arms.

The security guard was a little surprised, wasn't this a sentence to Lu Yixuan's child? Why hug it at this time?

"Uncle..." An An looked at the tall man in front of him and exclaimed sweetly, and the sound he made was very accurate.

The doorman, who was only in his early twenties, looked a little overwhelmed, not knowing whether to blast this child out or call Lin Luo.

The maid put down the large bag of things in his hand and said to the doorman: "These things trouble you to bring in, and please tell Mr. Lin that President Lu is seriously injured and can't take care of An An, and An An has troubled him in the past two days."

She said while putting An An down, "An An, quickly hold your uncle's leg and wait for this uncle to take you in."

An An is particularly clever, let him hug his leg and hug his leg, and he won't let go if he hugs it.

The servant saw the opportunity to turn away, leaving behind the stunned doorman, and An An who hugged his leg and called for his father.

The doorman was stunned for a while, and only after the car left did he carry An An into the hall.

Several servants and cooks who were chatting in the hall froze when they saw the children who came in.

One by one, they looked at the child with a strange and surprised look, and they all felt that An An should not be brought at this time.

An Anke didn't understand what these people thought, and he shouted: "Dad, dad!

In the end, it was the confinement sister-in-law who took care of the child before, and under the strange eyes of everyone, she carried An An upstairs.