Chapter 197

"Luo Luo, I don't have any malice, I just want to come and see you, bring you something you like to eat, and bring the child to you by the way."

Lin Luo frowned irritably, "Lu Yixuan, to me, you are malicious, coming to see me now!" You're satisfied with my miserable appearance now, aren't you? Is it a special sense of accomplishment that can toss me to this day?

"It's not... Luo Luo, I never thought so..."

"You didn't think about it." Lin Luo now couldn't care about maintaining a good father image in front of his children, he smiled sarcastically, and mocked Lu Yixuan: "You are directly the person who can make you despair once, how can you only make you despair once." 

His heart tightened violently, and at this time, Lu Yixuan was a little afraid, and he obviously felt that Lin Luo's mood at this moment was very abnormal.

He handed the things he bought to Lin Luo: "Luo Luo, you can eat something first, I bought your favorite meal and sweet soup."

Lin Luo took it with a smile, and then threw it in the trash.

"You've delivered it, now let's go."

Lu Yixuan pursed his thin lips, his eyes flew into the sand, a soreness, wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say.

"Luo Luo, do we have to be like this..."

"How else? Do you want me to kneel in front of you and An An and beg you to leave," Lin Luo took a deep breath, "Lu Yixuan, do you love me?"

Lu Yixuan eagerly replied: "Of course I love you, I came today to take you home, our family of three reunited." 

"A family of three? Hearing these four words, Lin Luo laughed, he did not sarcastically mock Lu Yixuan's delusion, but said meaningfully.

"You love me, but you make me so sad." First lost his home, then lost his father, and now lost his child, Lu Yixuan never relent on what he wanted to take away from him.

"I'm not..."

Without Lu Yixuan finishing speaking, Lin Luo interrupted him with a voice.

"You take An An back first, let me clean up for a few days, and when you come in three days, I will give you an answer."

Lin Luo's mood was much better than just now, and Lu Yixuan looked at him, trying to see something from his face, but there was nothing.

But he asked him to come back in three days, and he was relieved, at least he didn't refuse him again.

"Okay, I'll take An An back first, and I'll come back in three days, you take good care of yourself these days."

"By the way, I have already asked them to take down the matter between you and Ji Shiqian on the Internet, but you still don't go out recently." Before leaving, Lu Yixuan said again, as if he had specifically told Lin Luo that he had asked people to take down the news.

Lin Luo didn't reply, he just looked at An An, who seemed to be about to cry, touched his head and said, "An An is good, be obedient and be a good child." In the future, Dad will not be able to be by your side.

This time An An didn't cry, he just looked at his father pitifully, watching his father get farther and farther away from him, disappear into the dark corridor, and merge with the darkness.

At this time, in the parking lot downstairs, Ji Shiqian opened the car door and looked around.

This place was very old, and he didn't expect that Lin Luo would choose such a remote place after refusing alimony.