Chapter 15

Lin Luo didn't sleep all night, he touched his abdomen, looking worried, he only has the baby in his belly now, if Lu Yixuan refuses to divorce him, then sooner or later he will find that the child in his belly has not fallen.

According to his understanding of Lu Yixuan, he would definitely forcibly beat his child for Ye Mingchu after he knew it.

Thinking of Lu Yixuan's indifferent and ruthless face and what he said last night, his heart became even more uncomfortable, and he couldn't help but reach out and wipe the moist corners of his eyes with his sleeve.

When Lu Yixuan opened the door and came in, he saw Lin Luo rubbing his eyes, a pair of eyes that were so swollen that he could hardly open them, and his face was also very pale, and his lips had lost their blood.

Looking at this, he should have not slept all night.

After Lin Luo heard the movement, he raised his head and glanced at Lu Yixuan, his eyes sad and pleading.

"Lu Yixuan, I beg you, let's divorce." Lin Luo woke up with his nose, and because he had been crying all night, his voice was so hoarse that he could hardly be heard.

Lu Yixuan's deep gaze locked on the man's thin body, his wife who had been married for three years, once loved him as life, but now she was about to file for divorce as soon as she saw him.

The heart trembled inadvertently, and the emotions on his face changed rapidly.

"Lin Luo, I made it clear to you last night, I can't divorce you."

The man's extremely cruel words flashed in Lin Luo's ears like a thunderbolt, and Lin Luo held back his eyes and raised his head to look at the man in front of him, who was always high in front of him, and a bitter smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Lu Yixuan, you caused my family to break, my father to prison, I couldn't go home, I almost died on the operating table, I don't ask for anything now just beg you to let me go, you obviously promised me a divorce, but why don't you agree now?" Lu Yixuan, how did you become so cruel?

"Cruel?" Lu Yixuan closed his eyes suddenly, listening to Lin Luo's words, he only felt a pain in his chest, and opened his eyes again to restore his usual gloomy.

"When you wrapped your dead skin around me, why didn't you think that I would be cruel to you?"

Lin Luo put aside his hoarse voice with a crying voice: "Because, at that time, I felt that I loved you so much, and you would be moved by me one day and fall in love with me."

Lu Yixuan's eyes narrowed slightly, looking at him silently, he suddenly wanted to ask him, ask him if he still loved him.

Lin Luo, who was sitting in front of him, trembled lightly with his thin body, and only heard him laugh out loud after a moment.

"I'm really too young, some truth is only understood now, but it's too late now, Lu Yixuan, I have loved you all these years, I have consumed all my strength, I just want to divorce you now, but why do you still hold on to me?" I have already received the punishment I deserve, even the child in my belly..." In the end, Lin Luo could no longer cry.

When he heard the child's two words, his heart seemed to be gnawed by something, and the pain was unbearable.

"Lin Luo." Lu Yixuan suddenly picked up the man's face, reached out to gently wipe the tear tracks on his face, and also stroked the swollen eyes that could hardly be opened.

In just a few days, Lin Luo has become so emaciated, so emaciated that it makes him feel very uncomfortable.

"It's my fault that the baby in your belly is gone, but I can let you carry another one if you want."

Lin Luo listened, only felt angina, how did Lu Yixuan open his mouth to say this sentence, didn't he hurt him enough?

Lu Yixuan ignored the sourness in his eyes, leaned over and hugged Lin Luo in the air.

"You let go of me, Lu Yixuan!"