Chapter 138

"It didn't hurt originally, but just the thought of you rejecting my marriage proposal made me feel like I was dying of pain." Ji Shiqian grabbed Lin Luo's hand with his left hand, and his fingertips rubbed the back of his hand.

"So... Are you going to reject me? Ji Shiqian's affectionate expression made his heartbeat miss a beat, and he lowered his head uncomfortably, and the tips of his ears were slightly red.

"Don't make trouble, this is in the hospital."

"What didn't I do?" Ji Shiqian continued to hold his hand, pulled the person to his side, and then raised his hand to pinch his chin.

Lin Luo raised his head, and the eyes of the two were entangled, half-speechless, but they added a hint of ambiguity in this quiet ward.

When the mobile phone rang, Lin Luo looked away, and his hand was withdrawn, like a shrunken turtle, he was terribly timid.

The call was dialed by Qin Yao, and Ji Shiqian looked at the name on the screen and grinned dissatisfied.

Lin Luo picked up, An An An A loud cry came out of the mobile phone, Lin Luo's face turned white, and his eyes were nervous.

"Qin Yao, what's wrong with An An?" It was the first time he had seen the child cry so loudly.

Qin Yao said: "Mr. Lin, An An missed you. The child is insecure, stays with his father every day, does not cry or make trouble, and is very obedient.

As soon as Lin Luo left, he became nervous, although there were familiar people accompanying him, but he was never as good as his own abba, and within two days, he cried and made a fuss, tossing Qin Yao to break, so he couldn't help but call Lin Luo.

Ji Shiqian also heard An An's cry, and looked at Lin Luo worriedly: "What's wrong with An An?"

Lin Luo listened to him ask An An, put down his mobile phone and said, "Qin Yao said that An An missed me." When Ji Shiqian heard this, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Let her bring An An."

"Will it bother you?"

Ji Shiqian: "No, I want to meet my son."

Qin Yao waited for a while before Lin Luo's voice came from her mobile phone, asking her if it was convenient to bring the child over.

Qin Yao replied that there was no problem, and then began to pack up the child's belongings, diapers and milk powder, and feeding bottles, she thought that Lin Luo should be in the hospital to accompany Ji Shiqian for a few days, and brought some changes of clothes.

Ji Shiqian let Lin sit in front of him, he propped his left elbow back and wanted to sit up, Lin Luo saw his move.

"Don't move, be careful that the wounds on your body are stretched open."

The doctor had just told him that the patient could sit, but not for too long, after all, he had a rib injury.

Lin Luo shook up the hospital bed and adjusted the comfortable angle before he sat in front of Ji Shiqian.

"Did your Ji family do this car accident?" As soon as he thought of Ji Shiqian's relatives doing these things behind his back, he felt cold, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back.

"That's not what you should be asking."

As soon as the words fell, Lin Luo only felt that the air around him suddenly cooled down, making him stunned.

Ji Shiqian's hand suddenly put on his shoulder, unhurriedly pinching, adjusting his nervous mood.

"Don't think too much, the Ji family is very chaotic now, I don't tell you because I'm afraid you're worried, don't worry, I'll handle it." Ji Shiqian looked at him faintly and said, "You might as well think about a day now, let's go through the marriage formalities."

Lin Luo frowned, "But your family, your parents?

"You don't have to worry about this, you just have to answer whether you want to or not, if you want to, no one can stop us."

His firm tone made Lin Luo calm down a little, he looked at Ji Shiqian's injured right hand, and asked again for a long time: "I'm afraid they won't agree." Just like himself at the beginning, he insisted on marrying Lu Yixuan, but no one supported him, and finally ended up in this situation.

Ji Shiqian's fingertips were warm, rubbing Lin Luo's sensitive earlobes little by little: "It's okay, I'm here."

Lin Luo's tight heart suddenly relaxed.

Ji Shiqian looked at his face, his eyes became softer, and he asked, "Lin Luo, can I kiss you?"

Lin Luo suddenly felt that his heart was beating fast, and his sensitive earlobes suddenly turned red again.

"This is the hospital."

He reached out and pushed away Ji Shiqian's hand, but his fingers were held.

The soft touch at the fingertips is like an electric current spreading throughout the body.

Ji Shiqian held his hand, not letting him move, his eyes roamed Lin Luo's face, and the hot gaze finally went from top to bottom.

Lin Luo's face was suddenly red, shy and annoyed, and his dark eyes were covered with water "You... Don't..." As soon as Lin Luo was nervous, he would stutter when he spoke.

Ji Shiqian let go of his fingers and said in a hoarse voice, "Luo Luo, I want to kiss your lips, hair, eyes, nose, chin,...... Kiss every corner of your body.

Lin Luo listened to him one by one, and those places seemed to have been kissed and warmed up.

Ji Shiqian grabbed his hand and clasped his wrist, as if he felt something, and his fingertips pressed the meridians of his wrist: "Your heart beats so fast." Can it not be fast? Lin Luo gently bit his lower lip and endured patience without making a sound.

Ji Shiqian seemed to have seen through his heart, "Luo Luo, tell me about An'an."

Lin Luo finally breathed a sigh of relief, and Ji Shiqian finally let him go.

"An An is very obedient, almost does not cry much, snores when sleeping, will bite his fingers after drinking milk after waking up, and occasionally spit bubbles to play..."

As soon as he talked about An An, Lin Luo couldn't stop his mouth a little, his eyes were full of radiance, so he saw that Lin Luo really loved this child.

Ji Shiqian was a little surprised, after all, this child was Lu Yixuan's and not his.

The hand that originally held Lin Luo's wrist slowly released and hugged his waist, but Lin Luo didn't notice it at all.

"How do you usually feed An An's milk?"

Lin Luo opened a pair of big watery eyes, "Milk powder."

"You don't feed it yourself?"

"I personally fed ah, personally mixed milk powder, tested the temperature..."

I noticed that Ji Shiqian's eyes were looking at the place was a little wrong.

"Child, it's better to breastfeed."

"How can I have milk, I'm a man." As soon as the words fell, he pursed his mouth, and the tone he spoke was soft, but the content was very humiliating.

Ji Shiqian really smiled, he pinched Lin Luo's thin waist and brought him closer: "You even gave birth to a child, maybe you have milk,Have you never tried to breastfeed your baby? He's a big man, how to try this.

"Children who drink breast milk are smarter and have better health, did the doctor also tell you that it is best to breastfeed when you give birth?" Ji Shiqian pinched Lin Luo's chin and lifted it up little by little. The voice was demagogic, "Can I help you?"