Chapter 74

Ji Shiqian chuckled, "When will I look for someone, and it will be on Lu Yixuan's face?"

Saying that, he turned around and sat on the chair, leaning his back leisurely on the back of the chair, bending his legs, with a slightly cynical frivolous look, and looked around: "You said that Lu Yixuan doesn't like you, so who does he like?"

"The person he likes is Lin Luo, his current wife. Ji Shiqian already knew that if he hadn't seen Lu Yixuan protecting Lin Luo with his own eyes, he would definitely not believe that he would empathize and fall in love, after all, Lu Yixuan loved Ye Mingchu very much.

"It turns out you're out of favor. He couldn't help but recall that Lu Yixuan's irritable appearance when he saw him and Lin Luo together was even stronger than at the beginning, and it was really funny.

The strange gaze that turned out of his blue eyes made Ye Mingchu not know what to say, he thought carefully for a while, or he would use Ji Shiqian to get Lin Luo away, thinking of that scene, his heart jumped twice.

"Yes, I'm out of favor, Lu Yixuan doesn't care about me at all, only cares about that Lin Luo, Lin Luo is the son of his father-killer, but Yixuan likes him and goes to court, and he won't let him go."

He converged his tone, secretly glanced at Ji Shiqian's expression, and spoke again, "Lu Yixuan is undoubtedly the one who cares most about Lin Luo, and if you want to take revenge, the best candidate is undoubtedly him."

Ji Shiqian let out a low laugh, and put his fingers together on his knees, "It's very interesting to hear you say that." The surprise that flashed on Ye Mingchu's face did not escape Ji Shiqian's eyes, his eyes turned slightly cold, and the most disgusted in his life was this kind of person who played tricks in front of him.

"However, I'm still more interested in you, and I'm thinking, if I arrest you and toss you twice, and then tell Lu Yixuan about you and Han Ming, do you say he will come to rescue you?" His tone was nonchalant, and the unique husky voice of a mature man sounded like beautiful cello music.

Ye Mingchu became more and more trembling when he heard his words, and his face was as pale as paper: "Ji Shiqian, I have no grievances with you, you can't do this to me..."

Ye Mingchu's voice was full of fear, trembling, if it weren't for the weakness of his legs at this moment, he would have jumped out of bed and fled in a panic.

Ji Shiqian still looked at him with a smile, but he didn't speak, he knocked his hands on the table in front of him, making a knocking sound, and it sounded particularly harsh in the empty and silent room.

Ye Mingchu leaned against the wall cautiously, Ji Shiqian did not speak, he did not dare, and he did not even dare to say a word in the atmosphere.

Ji Shiqian seemed to have finally teased him enough, got up from the chair, walked to the side of the bed, only a meter away from Ye Mingchu, he looked at the man's pale and flustered face, and said softly: "You said that Lu Yixuan cares most about Lin Luo, but I can't see anyone, how can I get him?" His voice was gentle and gentle, and he looked completely deliberative.

Ye Mingchu swallowed a mouthful of spit, he was now difficult to even see Lu Yixuan, let alone see Lin Luo and trick him out.

Ji Shiqian sat on the bed with his butt, quickly stretched out his hand and pinched Ye Mingchu's jaw to forcibly bring him to him, his blue eyes turned slightly: "So, I can only sacrifice you."

Ye Mingchu's pupils dilated and said stiffly, "What do you mean?"

"Exchange you for Lin Luo." He pinched his jaw with great force, pinching several finger marks on his fair face.

"Seeing if Lu Yixuan cares more about you or Lin Luo, don't worry, no matter who he chooses, I only want Lin Luo. "