Chapter 86

The divorce of Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo spread throughout C City in just a few days, and no one knew why they divorced.

After Ye Mingchu returned to the villa, he sat in a wheelchair and asked the maid Su Yu to invite the decoration company, he wanted to renovate this villa, so that Lin Luo's breath completely disappeared from here.

He pushed his wheelchair to the courtyard in front of the villa, closed his eyes and basked in the sun, and a smug smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Lu Yixuan and Lin Luo have divorced, and he believes that it will not be long before Lu Yixuan will marry him and make him the real master.

And Lin Luo was driven out of the Lu family, and without Lu Yixuan's protection, Lin Luo would soon disappear from this world.

Thinking about it, a vicious cold light appeared under his eyes.

In the villa, the two servants Li Sister-in-law and Su Yu were all sent by Ye Mingchu to clean up Lin Luo's things.

Lin Luo has very few things, but he has accumulated things all year round, which is very chaotic.

Sister-in-law Li and Su Yu both cleaned up all day before cleaning up a room.

The two were so tired that they didn't dare to complain, Sister-in-law Li sighed in her heart, since she came here and saw Ye Mingchu, she probably understood something.

"Who allowed you in?" Lu Yixuan's face tightened, and his eyes seemed to freeze into a piece of ice.

Su Yu was afraid that Ye Mingchu was also afraid of Lu Yixuan in front of her, she hid behind Sister-in-law Li, trembling and did not dare to reply to his words.

"It was Mr. Ye who ordered us to clean this up. Sister-in-law Li replied in a trembling voice, but after only a few days, she felt that Lu Zong was colder than before, and she couldn't even see a trace of expression on her face.

Lu Yixuan stopped asking, turned around and went back to the garden.

At this time, Ye Mingchu was drinking afternoon tea, he was sitting in a wheelchair, holding a small plate of pastries in his right hand and eating with relish.

After seeing the man who came in, Ye Mingchu smiled like a flower, and he put down the pastry in his hand.

"Yixuan, have you been very busy lately? I haven't seen you in a long time. There was a faint complaint in the sweet voice.

Since Lu Yixuan took him back to the villa to recuperate, he often did not go home, saying that there was something in the company and attending some important meeting, and finally Ye Mingchu had to pretend that he was ill, and then let Lu Yixuan come back.

But recently, he has been too busy, busy renovating the villa, and he has no time to act to trick Lu Yixuan back.

So he didn't expect that Lu Yixuan would go back to the villa today, and he came back so early.

Lu Yixuan nodded, there was still no expression on his face, and all his emotions were hidden in his heart.

"Did you let them empty Lin Luo's room at the beginning of Ming Dynasty? He opened his mouth faintly, and a meaningful dark light flashed in his black pupils.

Ye Mingchu frowned, a little displeased in his heart, as smart as he could naturally hear Yi Xuan's dissatisfaction with himself.

Lin Luo is gone, what are you still doing with his things? Want to see things and think about people?

He pinched his palm hard, and several crescent-shaped scars appeared on his tender white skin.

He wanted to open his mouth to curse, but he knew that he couldn't, he had to endure, the more pitiful he endured, Lu Yixuan would have pity for him.