Chapter 136

As the host spoke, photos of the crash scene appeared on the screen.

The photographs are so horrific that the bloody appearance of the injured man as he was carried out of the car is clearly visible.

At that moment, Lin Luo's brain was completely broken.

The so-called broken, that is, can not think, can not operate, can not deal with any problem, even in a daze, his brain is blank.

A moment later, a figure took over his brain.

That was Ji Shiqian, happy Ji Shiqian, Ji Shiqian with deep eyes, Ji Shiqian who was angry and did not speak, and Ji Shiqian standing under the building waiting for him.

Until Ji Shiqian, whose face was covered in blood, appeared on the TV screen, Lin Luo opened his mouth uncontrollably.

The hand holding the bowl suddenly drooped.

"Bang!" With a bang, the bowl fell directly to the ground.

The blood in the whole body solidified at this moment, Lin Luo's eyes widened, his pupils expanded rapidly, and the strength in his body seemed to be withdrawn.

No matter how much content he couldn't read, Lin Luo's figure swayed a little when he stood up on the table, and he fixed his mind before he stabilized his state.

Qin Yao also recovered from the shock, she quickly grabbed the remote control to turn off the TV, and reached out to help Lin Luo.

"Mr. Lin..."

When people suffer a major blow, their consciousness cannot keep up at all, and their hearing, vision, and touch seem to become dull, and some are unreal as if they are dreaming.

Lin Luo breathed heavily, stroking his chest, where it hurt as if he was being stirred by a sharp weapon, the pain was so real, would this be a dream?

He walked into the bedroom and squatted next to the stroller, An An was biting his finger and sleeping obediently.

Lin Luo stretched out his hand and carefully stroked the child's face, Ji Shiqian was fine half a month ago, how could something suddenly happen.

It must be similar to him, have the same name as him, or the report is wrong, Lin Luo paralyzes himself over and over again.

Qin Yao stood at the door and looked at the thin figure in the corner of the bed.

She walked in, pulled out her suitcase, opened the closet and began to pack her clothes.

Listening to the thumping sound from his side, Lin Luo finally came back to his senses.

He raised his head and looked at Qin Yao: "What are you doing?"

"Pack your bags and go back to City C." Qin Yao said of course.

Lin Luo's luggage is not much, only a few clothes, and there are very few things for children, a suitcase is more than enough clothes, and he is looking for a large backpack with toiletries and An An's things.

"Mr. Lin, instead of hiding here and being anxious, it's better to go and see him in person."

Hearing Qin Yao's words, Lin Luo's original mood of wanting to escape suddenly opened up.

Only when he saw with his own eyes that Ji Shiqian was okay would he feel at ease.

Qin Yao was more familiar with the route, took Lin Luo to take a shortcut to the airport, this time back to C City, it only took three days, and it was already evening after arriving in C City.

An An didn't make much noise along the way, and after arriving at his destination, he first booked a hotel, Qin Yao helped take care of the children, and Lin Luo took a taxi overnight to the people's hospital.

After Divorcing The Scumbag, He Joined The Giantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें