Chapter 182

"Luo Luo..." When Lu Yixuan heard him say this, he suddenly straightened his back, and his chest was as uncomfortable as being pierced into a knife.

Lin Luo raised his head to look at Lu Yixuan, his eyes seemed to have fallen into a layer of ice and snow, shining with crystal light.

After all, they had been together for more than five years, and he could see what Lu Yixuan was thinking at a glance, but it was really impossible.

"Lu Yixuan, you have taken too many things from me, you should send mercy and let me go, don't waste your energy and time on me, there is no point."

Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo stunned, and suddenly spit out a few words in silence.

"...... I love you.

Lin Luo showed a complicated expression on his face, and he tilted his head to look at him puzzled.

Lu Yixuan said again: "Lin Luo, I love you..."

An An next to him sensitized that the atmosphere was a little wrong, he pulled his father's sleeve, and his eyes looked at him timidly.

Lin Luo took a deep breath, suppressed his anger and sneered: "The child is here, I don't want to quarrel with you."

Lu Yixuan's heart was suffocated, and he smiled reluctantly: "I'll go and instruct the chef to cook, you are here to accompany the child."

As soon as Lu Yixuan left, Lin Luo supported his forehead, and he now hurt when he saw

Lu Yixuan's head.

He felt that Lu Yixuan had become schizophrenic, and while saying that he loved him, he didn't want to hurt him facelessly.

After lunch was made, the maid went upstairs and asked Lin Luo to go downstairs to eat.

Lin Luo stood up with An An in his arms, walked down slowly, and saw a bright light on the dining table as soon as he arrived at the restaurant.

Walking over to see, it turned out that Lu Yixuan was idle, and at noon, people prepared a candlelight lunch.

Lin Luo sat down holding the child, looking at the high-grade steak in front of him, and the corners of his mouth hooked a cold arc.

Lu Yixuan walked to the table and looked at Lin Luo condescendingly, "These are all things you liked to eat before, I don't know if your taste has changed."

Lin Luo remembered that the first time he asked Lu Yixuan to eat, it was to go to a high-end Western restaurant to invite him to eat high-quality steak.

Lu Yixuan may have accidentally thought of it, so he asked the chef to prepare a lunch exactly the same as before.

Lu Yixuan was so "flattering" perhaps to remind him of the humble Lin Luo who once loved him.

The sister-in-law came over and wanted to take the child away and let Lin Luo eat well.

But An An refused to let go, his small hand grabbed Lin Luo's collar hard, and his small face was aggrieved.

Lu Yixuan waved his hand and said, "Just let him hold it, you go out, something is calling you in." Sister-in-law Yue nodded in understanding: It seems that Lu always wants to cultivate feelings with the children and his father, and she still doesn't bother them.

Lu Yixuan sat on the opposite side, looked at Lin Luo who was holding the milk doll, and asked with a smile: "Do you want to drink some wine?"

Lu Yixuan said as he got up and opened a bottle of red wine for Lin Luo.

Lin Luo lowered his head and looked at the steak on the plate in front of him, his eyes darkened.

He was wondering if Lu Yixuan would be in the dish. medicine, or poisoning in wine.

After all, Lu Yixuan's heart was too dark to do anything.

Lu Yixuan didn't know Lin Luo's thoughts, he looked at Lin Luo's unmoving hands, thinking that he was inconvenient.

So he stood up and picked up a knife and fork to carefully cut the steak for him.

Lin Luo looked at Lu Yixuan's hands in front of him without saying a word, Lu Yixuan's hands were very good-looking, white and slender, with distinct bones.

Lin Luo transferred from his hand to the western food knife next to his right hand without a trace.

He took it in his hand, almost without thinking about it, and slammed into the back of Lu Yixuan's hand.