Chapter 108

"If I get sick and put my ashes in a sugar jar after I die, sprinkle some sugar and bury them, this life is too bitter, I want to be sweeter in the next life." Lin Luo gritted his teeth, held back his tears, and revealed a hint of a smile.

A thick sadness emanated from Lin Luo's body and filled the entire room, which was a little suffocating.

Obviously, there is no good thing yet, Lin Luo seems to have seen the end.

Ji Shiqian buried his head in Lin Luo's neck, and his voice was hoarse: "Don't think so far." 

"It was because he didn't think far away, he only thought about marrying Lu Yixuan, so he would create this field today.

"This is far away? Lin Luo smiled and said, "Then I can think of it further."

"I thought about the next life, I will die first and reincarnate, Meng Po soup, I will drink less to forget Lu Yixuan, remember you, and then wait for you."

Lin Luo could feel that there was a warm liquid burning his skin, and it hurt from that place to his heart.

"Luo Luo, after you give birth to An An, let's get married. Ji Shiqian promised.

Lin Luo's whole body was cold, obviously he was used to seeing life and death, but the closer to death, the less indifferent he thought, he buried his face in the quilt, slowly hooked the corners of his mouth, and pulled out a smile that was uglier than crying.

The weather in T City was very bad, it was windy and snowy, the temperature dropped very quickly, and I caught a cold without noticing, and my throat hurt like swallowing a needle.

This winter is destined to be the hardest year for Lu Yixuan.

Late at night, Lu Yixuan was lying on the bed, listening to the painful moans of Lu's mother from time to time in his ears, he ran around, obviously his eyes were astringent, but he couldn't sleep, opened his eyes The night was boundless, and loneliness defeated his sanity step by step.

I finally forced myself to fall asleep, but I always dreamed of Lin Luo.

At first, he was still very happy when he dreamed of Lin Luo, and he wished that he would never wake up, but gradually, Lin Luo in his dream became more and more distant from him, obviously in front of him, but he couldn't catch anything.

In the end, the dream turned into a nightmare, dreaming that Lin Luo fell to the ground with a stomach, the ground was bloody, his stomach opened a small hole, and a bloody fetus crawled out of his stomach.

Lin Luo lay on the ground in despair, the tears on his face smashed a puddle on the ground from the corner of his eye, he cried uncontrollably, his voice was heavy and sad.

Lu Yixuan was awakened, and a layer of cold sweat broke on his back, and he didn't dare to sleep after this awakening.

He was actually quite afraid that Lin Luo would show that desperate and helpless look, even in his dreams.

I used to see that my heart would inadvertently beat twice, but now I see that the whole heart seems to be crumpled and squeezed in my chest, and it hurts to the point of suffocation.

He thought about Lin Luo, he hadn't seen him for two months, and he thought he was going crazy.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were a little bleak, he wanted to smoke, and after touching his bag, he remembered that Lu's mother had banned him from smoking because of lung cancer.

Mother Lu has been in good spirits recently, perhaps thinking that Lu Yixuan is about to get married.

As long as she is awake, she will have a smile on her face.