Chapter 196

Looking back, Lin Luo took another look at the home where he had lived for less than a year, and he would not come back after the last glance.

He quickly called a car with software, and the driver helped him move the trunk into the trunk, and then helped him open the door.

The car is flying away, and I don't know where it is going, there is no destination, or where it can be a destination.

The housekeeper stood at the door and watched Lin Luo get into the car, and after seeing the car drive away, he took out his mobile phone and dialed Ji Shiqian's number.

The call was quickly connected.

"Mr. Ji, Mr. Lin, he has left."

The butler stood motionless at the door, waiting for about half a minute before waiting for Ji Shiqian to say something inexplicable.

"Oh... He's gone. Ji Shiqian on the other end of the phone didn't know what to reply, he seemed a little dazed, and his voice became even darker.

It took a while before he spoke again and asked, "Did he explain anything to you?" Or did you say anything to anyone else? Before leaving.

The housekeeper: "Mr. Lin asked the people in the shelter to reduce the pain when executing the dog, and the rest is gone." The butler told the truth and briefly reported the situation ten minutes ago.

Seeing that Ji Shiqian's side was silent again, the housekeeper paused for a while and asked, "President Ji, do you really want to let them deal with that dog?"

Ji Shiqian: "You call over, let them take good care of the dog, don't move."

"Yes."

After saying this, a beeping sound came from his mobile phone.

......

In the evening, Lin Luo came to the gate of an apartment, which is located in the north of City C, more than fifty kilometers from the city center.

The house was temporarily found by him on the Internet, it was a trap apartment, as a temporary residence, it was enough.

The room was very empty, except for a few pieces of furniture and appliances, just like his heart at the moment, empty.

The mobile phone rang at this time, Lin Luo took it out of his bag, and saw that it was a number that he was extremely familiar with, and even the nickname of the number had not had time to change.

He looked at the notes displayed above, as if he was suddenly stabbed in the eye by these two words, he hung up the call directly, and then pulled into the blacklist.

On the other side of the phone, Ji Shiqian stared at his mobile phone and listened to the system prompt tone coming from the mobile phone.

- Sorry, the phone you made is on the call, please later...

Ji Shiqian's thin lips pursed, and his eyes were deep and dark, as if condensing a wind and snow.

He understood that Lin Luo still treated him like Lu Yixuan.

The mobile phone rang at this time, it was the sound of message notification, and he opened it to see that it was not Lin Luo who sent it, but the message that his grandfather asked him to return to his ancestral home.

Ji Shiqian put away his mobile phone, briefly explained his work, and took the car keys back to his ancestral home.

In the ancestral home this time, there is no second uncle and their family, only his parents.

The family had already sat at the table and waited for him to open the meal, and saw Ji Shiqian sat down.

He Yuan on the side slowly raised her head and looked at Ji Shiqian's haggard face, and she smiled lightly.