Chapter 67

Lin Luo's hand holding the mobile phone froze, and he looked over incredulously.

I saw Ji Shiqian crossing his hands and looking at him with his thumb against his chin with interest.

The cello is being performed in the western restaurant, the music is gentle and calm, and Ji Shiqian's mellow magnetic voice sounds solemnly at this time, more beautiful than ever.

"Lin Luo, I fell in love with you at first sight.

Lin Luo came back to his senses, lowered his head and thought that there was something that could fall in love at first sight in the dark movie theater.

Ji Shiqian continued unsparingly: "Maybe you think I'm sudden, but I really like you..."

"For your love at first sight, I'm sorry I can't give you the response you want." Without waiting for him to finish, Lin Luo directly interrupted him and refused.

Ji Shiqian sighed helplessly and said, "I knew it would be like this, do you think I'm too abrupt?"

"No, it's because I'm married.

Lin Luo said this sentence thinking that Ji Shiqian would retreat in spite of the difficulties, but he didn't want his face to remain unchanged.

"I know.

"You know?

Ji Shiqian replied, "The first time I met you was at the door of the court, the divorce case between you and Lu Yixuan.

"I liked you at the time, but unfortunately I couldn't get close to you, I didn't expect to meet you in the cinema today, what a good fate." 

"Is there such a coincidence in the world?

Ji Shiqian did not shy away from looking into his eyes: "Lin Luo, I know that you really want to divorce Lu Yixuan, if you are willing to consider me, I will definitely help you divorce."

Lin Luo was deeply skeptical of his words, he frowned and was just about to speak, the phone suddenly rang, he looked at the screen, and sure enough, it was Lu Yixuan again.

Lin Luo picked up the phone: "Hey..."

"Lin Luo, what did I tell you last night?" Lu Yixuan's angry voice overflowed from the phone, the surroundings were already very quiet, Ji Shiqian was close and close, and naturally heard the words clearly.

"I was watching a movie, and my phone accidentally turned off and muted, but I didn't notice it.

"You're alone? "

Yes.

"Where are you?" "

Isn't it an anchor? Don't you know to see for yourself?

"Lin Luo, your wings were the first day you went out. Through his mobile phone, he could feel how angry Lu Yixuan was.

"I..."

"Luo Luo, would you like to drink some wine?"

Lin Luo was thinking about how to reply to Lu Yixuan's words, but he didn't want Ji Shiqian to suddenly interject at this time, and his back was cold.

"Lin Luo! Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth and called out his name, "You wait for me." The phone was hung up directly, you can imagine how angry Lu Yixuan was, Lin Luo looked at the phone slightly.

"Lu Yixuan called you. Ji Shiqian looked at him with a smile, and his tone was full of ambiguity.

Lin Luo dared to assure that he did it on purpose just now.

Ji Shiqian ordered a bottle of red wine and held the red wine glass to add: "Luo Luo, you deserve a lover who cares for you gently, at the very least, to give you respect..."