Chapter 59

"Luoluo, aren't you afraid that I will attack your mother and Ning Yuan?"

Lu Yixuan didn't believe it, he didn't believe that he couldn't find one that could threaten Lin Luo.

Lin Luo looked at him and smiled after half a pause, this smile was very similar to Lu Yixuan's stupidity when he laughed at him.

"Lu Yixuan, are you the Holy Mother of God?

Lu Yixuan was stunned, and listened to Lin Luo mockingly.

"Although I am now a bitch lying under you and being played by you, it does not mean that I am particularly willing to be a bitch. Lin Luo hated Lu Yixuan so much, how much he hated himself, comparing himself to a bitch, this kind of insult was the first time Lu Yixuan heard it from his mouth.

Lu Yixuan clenched his teeth, and the position of his heart was like a needle, which was not very painful but affected his mood.

"Talk well and don't scold yourself, no matter how you say that you are still my wife." If

he had heard this a year ago, he would have been very happy, but now he only feels naked humiliation and sarcasm.

Lin Luo said sarcastically: "Is there any difference between the two?" As long as he still stays by Lu Yixuan's side, it is no different from being a bitch.

Lu Yixuan ignored Lin Luo's bloodshot eyes and said disapprovingly: "At least I will give you respect." 

"Respect? Lin Luo was in a trance, these two words were very unfamiliar to him, how could he have enjoyed Lu Yixuan's respect?

"Lu Yixuan, have you ever respected me when I married you for so many years?

Lu Yixuan was dumbfounded for a while.

Lin Luo said bitterly: "The respect you want to give me now is neither extravagant nor rare, let alone need, if you want to forcibly keep me by your side, then leave a corpse!" There was a bang in his ears.

Lin Luo really wanted to leave his side and threaten him with death, but he would not get his wish.

......

After taking people to the hospital to bandage the wound, Lu Yixuan received a message.

Lin Luo has filed for divorce with the court.

This action is really fast enough, Lu Yixuan clenched his mobile phone, and the blood vessels on his arm suddenly jumped.

Seeing Lu Yixuan come in with a gloomy face, Lin Luo glanced at the mobile phone he was clenching, and instantly guessed.

It seems that Ning Yuan has found a lawyer for him to sue.

Staring at Lu Yixuan's Yin Yuan's eyes, Lin Luo was a little scared, his fear of Lu Yixuan was engraved in his bones and asked him to change, how could he change it for a while?

"Lin Luo, you will regret it. Lu Yixuan laughed compassionately.

"The thing I regret the most in my life is marrying you in the first place! Seeing

that Lu Yixuan was about to rush over, Lin Luo took a step back, pulled out the needle on his arm and aimed it at the arterial canal in his neck.

"You're not allowed to come! "He is really too weak, so weak that he can only use death to fight Lu Yixuan.

Lu Yixuan paused, looked at the needle held in Lin Luo's hand, and narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean?

"If you dare to touch me, I will die to show you now." The atmosphere between the two was suffocatingly cold, Lin Luo seemed to have caught Lu Yixuan's weakness, he never wanted to die by himself, after all, he thought about how to play with himself every day and force himself to give birth to him.

"Lu Yixuan, we will go to court for divorce in half a month, and during this time I don't want to see you, I said, either divorce or see me die, I will do what I say." Lin Luo almost looked at Lu Yixuan with a hostile gaze.

Seeing that the-for-tat was closer to his neck, Lu Yixuan's heart jumped, and his eyes looked away without a trace.

"Don't forget, this is a hospital, even if you kill yourself, I can save you."

Lin Luo bit his lip and said coldly: "Save it once, and I will die again."

 "Doctors can save patients, but they can't save people who want to die."

Lu Yixuan weighed it again and again, and after all, he was not approaching.

"Lin Luo, you have a kind!

Lin Luo mocked indifferently: "Two dead, of course I have a kind!"

This sentence choked Lu Yixuan's cruel words back, but he did not show anger, but glanced at Lin Luo with interest, the rabbit turned into a little wild cat, full of wildness, not good to adjust, afraid of climbing above his head.

"Okay, Luo Luo, we'll see you in half a month, I believe you will obediently go with me when the time comes."

Lin Luo's face stiffened, the hand holding the needle trembled slightly, and his eyes were still glaring at Lu Yixuan with resentment.

Lu Yixuan turned around and sneered, and when he was about to go out, he said in a cold voice: "Luoluo, remember what I said to you before."

As soon as Lu Yixuan left, Lin Luo completely relaxed, the needle eye on the back of his hand was bleeding uncontrollably, and he pulled out a tissue and pressed it on it to wait for the blood to clump.

In his mind, he couldn't help but recall what Lu Yixuan said to him just now.

Lu Yixuan once said that if the divorce was not successful, he would tie him to the bed and force him to have many children.

A chill down his spine, he has a lot of evidence to get the judge to divorce, but why is he a little scared now?

......

The assistant caught up and asked, "Mr. Lu, Mr. Lin's side?"

Lu Yixuan said in a deep voice: "Ask people to watch, report every move to me, and go to give me what the Channing family has been doing recently, focusing on Charin Luo's mother." He didn't believe that Lin Luo really didn't care about anything, if his mother personally knelt down and begged him, what would happen to him?

The little wild cat with crooked thoughts must be cleaned up.

Lin Luo fell from the car, the wounds looked serious, but they were only skin and flesh wounds, not shin bones, nor heads.

It was that his leg was a little lame, and the hospital found him crutches to facilitate his walk to the toilet, but he wanted to be discharged.

Standing at the door was still Lu Yixuan's bodyguard, Lin Luo walked to the door and thought that the other party would stop him, but he didn't want the other party to just follow him after he walked out, and he couldn't shake it off.

Lin Luo came to the public telephone office and called Ning Yuan, and invited him to the tea house in front of the hospital.

He sat in the corner waiting for someone, waited for nearly half an hour, and Ning Yuan came and brought a lawyer.

After Ning Yuan saw Lin Luo with a crutch, and saw the injury on his forehead, his heart hurt for a while.

"Brother, I'm sorry last time. He said that Ning Yuan was beaten by Lu Yixuan's bodyguard a few days ago, but he did not intervene to stop it.

"What are you sorry for telling me, it's none of your business, but did you Lu Yixuan bully you again?"

"The fall from the car, it's not serious."

Ning Yuan didn't ask any more carefully and introduced the lawyer standing beside him.

The lawyer briefly discussed the case to Lin Luo, and summed up one word, difficult.

According to normal gay divorce cases, it is easy to judge divorce, according to statistics, the divorce rate of same-sex marriage is much higher than that of the opposite sex, if one party bites to death to divorce, just to say that the sexual life is not coordinated, the judge is very likely to grant divorce.

Lin Luo frowned and asked, "Then why is it difficult?"

The lawyer replied, "Because the other party is Lu Yixuan."