Chapter 51

Lu Yixuan looked at the information in the mobile phone, and the blood all over his body seemed to be cold, this is Lin Luo's inspection report, which records the process of a small life.

For four months, looking at the pages and pages of records, he seemed to be able to feel the appearance of this child growing in Lin Luo's stomach.

Turning to the last page, it was a DNA identification form, Lu Yixuan had seen his own, and the data in his mind coincided exactly with it.

The fear in his heart increased infinitely, Lu Yixuan didn't dare to believe that the child was his, if it was really his, then he personally killed his own child, how could he accept this fact?

"You say that my identification form is fake, then why should I believe that you are true? "

The facts have been laid out in front of him, and he still doesn't believe it? Ning Yuan sneered: "If you don't believe me, then you can find a doctor in this hospital to ask Luo Luo how many times she has conceived a child!"

Lu Yixuan's heart tightened, his pupils shrank, he stood up and walked to the hospital, Ning Yuan wanted to follow him, but was suppressed by the bodyguard behind him.

Ning Yuan struggled: "Lu Yixuan, you let go of me!"

"I will personally ask the child in Lin Luo's belly, don't bother you." Lu Yixuan's expression was slightly cold, and his words were thin and cold.

Lu Yixuan faintly felt that what Ning Yuan said was true, otherwise how could he not investigate the father of that child? And why did that Dr. Li suddenly go abroad at this time.

There was a burst of darkness in front of him, Lu Yixuan's body staggered forward, and the assistant next to him held his arm in time after seeing it.

"Mr. Lu, are you alright?

Lu Yixuan held his forehead, and his eyebrows wrinkled into a Sichuan character.

"I... I'm fine. The hoarse voice carried a hint of imperceptible trembling.

"Mr. Lu, why are you here? "The one who greeted him was the surgeon who operated on Lin Luo today.

He thought of what Ning Yuan had just said, and his brain had not yet reacted, and his body had already rushed over: "How many times has Lin Luo been pregnant with a child before?" Can you check it out? The doctor's expression was a little strange, Lin Luo is the man who was sent in for miscarriage today, isn't that man Lu Yixuan's wife? Don't you even know how many times your wife is pregnant?

"Your wife must have had one abortion, and this one miscarriage was pregnant a total of two.

Lu Yixuan's fingers trembled, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and there was a wave of dizziness in front of his eyes.

"Only twice? The young doctor nodded.

The blood on the face faded, even the thin lips lost their original color, and when people suffered a major blow, all consciousness could not keep up with the rhythm, and the senses of sight, hearing, and touch seemed to slow down.

The assistant beside him kept helping Lu Yixuan, and Lu Yixuan suddenly felt top-heavy, almost pressing the weight of his whole body on the assistant's body.

"Mr. Lu, you are..." The assistant shook his head at the doctor, reminding him not to say anything.

This doctor stood in front of Lu Yixuan and walked not without leaving, but fortunately, a colleague called him at this time, and he was able to get out.

The more scared you are of something, the more you need to face it.

Lin Luo was only pregnant twice, and his last child was also his own, and he personally took away the child that belonged to him and Lin Luo.

The heart is empty, like a needle slowly swimming on the heart, the pain is subtle but extremely sharp.

He suddenly recalled the stillborn baby in the blood basin, the four-month-old fetus being thrown into the crematorium, Lin Luo's tearing cry at that time echoed in his ears, and his eardrums stirred, as if they were about to crack.

Lu Yixuan came back to his senses slightly, his eyes looked at the front blurredly, and he staggered forward, he wanted to go to Lin Luo to ask him why he lied to him about the child in the first place, and asked him why he was secretly pregnant with that child but did not tell him.

......

Lin Luo lay on the hospital bed, his hand was unconsciously placed on his abdomen, Lin Luo did not have much feeling about the accidental loss of this child, his feelings had worn out long ago when the last child was gone.

With a loud bang, the door was suddenly pushed open, Lin Luo's body trembled, opened his eyes to the past, and after touching Lu Yixuan's blood-red eyes, his pupils shrank.

Before he could return to his senses, Lu Yixuan had already rushed over with a fierce face, and his hands were stuck in his neck.

Lin Luo snorted weakly, the air in his body seemed to be hollowed out, he opened his mouth and gasped weakly, looking at the imposing man in front of him.

The first thing that came to mind was, could Lu Yixuan finally can't help but kill him?

The murderous aura from his body made Lin Luo's limbs tremble slightly, and the physiological tears stimulated by the pain flowed down his cheeks to the back of Lu Yixuan's hand.

Lu Yixuan felt that the back of his hand was burned by his tears.

The assistant had followed Lu Yixuan for so many years, and it was the first time he had seen Lu Yixuan so atmospheric, afraid that he would be rough enough to attract others to Lin Luo, so he quickly closed the door.

"Why didn't you tell me? "

Tell you what? Lin Luo's chaotic brain was scattered by Lu Yixuan's roar, and he gained a trace of clarity.

"Why don't you tell me you're pregnant with my baby in your belly! Why lie to me that it flowed away! The slender neck was pinched by Lu Yixuan, Lin Luo opened his wet red lips, like a fish thrown ashore, dying and panting, he weakly opened his eyes and looked at Lu Yixuan who was like a trapped beast in front of him, and suddenly smiled.

Lin Luo's hair was disheveled, his face was covered with cold tear tracks, and he trembled and raised his hand to put it on Lu Yixuan's hand.

The cold little hand stimulated Lu Yixuan's sense of touch, and he unconsciously relaxed for a moment.

Lin Luo, who had recovered oxygen, was coughing and panting, and his skinny body arched into an arc.

"Because I lied to you, do you want to kill me today?

Lu Yixuan gritted his teeth: "Lin Luo!" I'm asking you! "

Lu Yixuan is really angry, Lin Luo was quite afraid of his angry appearance before, just afraid that he would toss himself to life and death in anger.

"Lu Yixuan, you should touch your heart and ask yourself, have you believed me? Lin Luo said as he stretched out his sharp finger and poked into Lu Yixuan's heart.

"I was taken to the hospital, and you believed the doctor and said I was pregnant with a wild seed for three months. Lin Luo looked at him with red eyes, and his dark eyes were filled with hatred.

"You ask me why I lied to you in the first place? Lu Yixuan is what you told me, even if I am born, you will be killed..."

Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo darkly: "When I let you conceive my seed later, why didn't you tell me that the child in your belly didn't fall off at that time?"

Lin Luo said lightly in a dumb voice: "Because you said that you want to raise my child for Ye Mingchu, why should I give it to an outsider to raise my child?"