Chapter 172

The trial continued, and then entered the deliberation stage, at which several judges and the presiding judge suddenly left their seats and went together to the deliberation room in the rear, where they exchanged views for about fifteen minutes, and after maintaining a unity of opinion, they returned to their previous positions.

Lin Luo's bad premonition in his heart became stronger and stronger, and he looked at the stage with a pale face.

As the sound of the gavel fell, the presiding judge opened the verdict and read it solemnly.

A series of words made Lin Luo dizzy, he only understood one of them, An An and Lu Yixuan are blood father-son relations, because they were sentenced to Lu Yixuan.

Lin Luo suddenly stood up, and his originally empty eyes became sharp: "An An was born to me, it is my child, I have an appraisal form and a hospital certificate!"

When Lin Luo said this, there was an uproar around him.

The judge raised his head: "Then may I ask if the other party's lawyer appraisal form can be brought?"

Lawyer Liu was silent for a moment and replied, "There are no such things.

Lin Luo turned his head and pointed at Lawyer Liu and roared, "You talk nonsense!

Then he stumbled from the dock to the lawyer like crazy.

But when he approached, he was stopped by the staff on the side.

The judge said solemnly: "The defense please be quiet.

Lawyer Liu glanced at Lin Luo, then took a deep breath and said to the judge on the stage: "Mr. Lin had depression and autism in the early days, and I have a hospital certificate on my hand, and he will only say that the child was born to him if he is mentally abnormal, and the child is not related to him."

As soon as Lawyer Liu's words fell, everyone looked at Lin Luo in amazement, their eyes were like a sharp knife, as if they wanted to put someone to death.

Lin Luo never expected that the lawyer he hired would beat him up, saying that he had mental illness.

Someone in the gallery whispered a discussion.

"It turned out to be a mental illness, no wonder it was just said that the child was born to him."

"Can this man have children? He didn't want to be a woman and wanted to be crazy.

"The child is obviously the surrogacy that Lu Yixuan is looking for... The evidence is there, and it is still dead."

......

These words were like ice slag smashing into his heart, and at this moment his heart was so cold that there was no temperature.

Lin Luo stood in place in a trance, looking around desperately.

The indifferent judge, the indifferent lawyer, and the indifferent observer, he turned his head sharply to look at Ji Shiqian.

Ji Shiqian was also looking at him at this time, and Ji Shiqian's eyes seemed to tell him that he had known such a result for a long time.

Lin Luo held his chest, and there was a sharp pain again, this feeling was too familiar to him, just like when he was abandoned by his own mother in the divorce case, no one cared about him, no one cared about him.

From beginning to end, this is a play they directed, and he is the only tragic character in the play.

The judge finally announced the custody result, the last word fell, and the staff on the stage sorted out the documents casually, ready to leave as if nothing had happened.

Lin Luo violently pushed away the staff in front of him and rushed to the stage, roaring hysterically: "You guys return the child to me!" How much money did you charge Lu Yixuan! Why do this to me! Why!

After Ji Shiqian saw that Lin Luo's situation was wrong, he almost rushed up and hugged Lin Luo, who was already out of control.

"Luo Luo calm down..." he called Lin Luo's name, his blue eyes full of distress and discomfort.

Lin Luo was still frantically resisting, a pair of hands desperately trying to break free from the people who stopped him, his face was red and angry, and a pair of scarlet eyes stared at the inquisitors.

"Why did you sentence my child to Lu Yixuan, why? If you forge evidence, are you not afraid of thunder and lightning!

Lin Luo was still frantically roaring and cursing at the people on the stage, but those judges didn't seem to hear it, packed up their things one by one and left, without even turning their heads.

The courtroom suddenly fell silent, so quiet that only Lin Luo's choked voice remained, the kind of hoarse trembling voice that came from the throat, one after another, which made people very uncomfortable to hear.

Lin Luo slowly raised his head, tears rolled out like this, he couldn't stop it with his eyes closed, and the crystal tear tracks slipped down the corners of his eyes to his sideburns.

"Ji Shiqian, am I mentally ill?"

Ji Shiqian hugged Lin Luo's shoulders, and then took out a tissue to wipe away the tears that kept pouring out of the corners of his eyes, he wanted to say something to comfort him, but he couldn't say a word.

"Luo Luo..."

Lin Luo suddenly smiled, smiling desolately, "Since Ji Shiqian can't do something, don't promise, promise and can't protect, do you say you are a coward?" Ji Shiqian's body trembled, and he felt that something had deviated from the original track and shifted in an unknown direction.

"Luo Luo, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he said sorry over and over again, as if this was the only way to make his guilty heart feel better.

Lin Luo looked at him blankly, and then stood up and looked at the already empty judgment table, looking at the black tables and chairs, he stood there as if he was stupid.

Until the temperature in his body drains slightly, until what his eyes see becomes more and more blurred, darker and darker, and he can no longer see clearly what is in front of him...

All the strength in his body was withdrawn, and he slowly closed his eyes, and then his whole body softened.

"Luo Luo!!"