Chapter 171

At two o'clock in the morning, Ji Shiqian came back.

At this time, the villa was so quiet that no sound could be heard, and the lights were turned off in every room, only a glimmer of light in the corridor.

Ji Shiqian took off his coat and put it on the sofa, and then gently pushed open the bedroom door, for fear of disturbing Lin Luo, who was already resting, his pace slowed down a little.

There was only one desk lamp in the bedroom, and the dim yellow light seemed a little dim, but it was soft and not dazzling at all.

Ji Shiqian walked up, stood by the bed and looked down at Lin Luo, Lin Luo really fell asleep, he held An An in his arms, his face was very bad, and the worry between his eyebrows could not be separated.

Luo Luo...

Ji Shiqian bent down, reached out and pulled the quilt up some, and then stroked his sideburns.

Sorry for making you so miserable.

Ji Shiqian gently moved his lips without making a sound, only he could hear his heartfelt self-blame and guilt.

He put his hand into the quilt and held Lin Luo's warm hand, and a faint unbearability and distress gradually appeared under his eyes.

This night, Ji Shiqian didn't sleep all night, he kept looking at Lin Luo, and only by looking at him all the time would he feel at ease.

Lin Luo got cold because of the sudden cold weather, and developed a high fever the next morning.

This disease came suddenly, Lin Luo didn't even have the strength to get up, his cheeks were flushed, his thin lips were white, and his appearance was like a fish thrown ashore, waiting for death.

"Luo Luo, get up and eat something." Ji Shiqian frowned, gently picked up Lin Luo, and sat against the head of the bed.

Lin Luo opened his watery eyes and looked at Ji Shiqian, who was in the shadow, he shook his head, and after a while, he said in a soft and sticky voice from his nose: "Are you not going to work today?"

"You're sick, of course I'm staying with you."

Lin Luo nodded again, and then slowly closed his eyes.

Ji Shiqian called the family doctor, found out that he had a fever and cold, took a hanging needle and prescribed a few medicines, and left.

Ji Shiqian poured a cup of warm water and brought the cup to Lin Luo's lips.

"Take the medicine and go to sleep."

Lin Luo, who was holding the hanging needle, sobered up a little, and opened his eyes sickly to see several pills in Ji Shiqian's hand.

"Is it okay not to eat?"

Lin Luo hated taking medicine because the taste was too bitter.

Listening to Lin Luo's coquettish voice, Ji Shiqian refused with a strong attitude: "No, you must eat."

Lin Luo helplessly leaned over, took all the medicine into his mouth, and drank several sips of water before swallowing the medicine, the medicine was swallowed, but the bitter taste could not be washed away.

Lin Luo had a bitter face, slowly lay down, wrapped in a quilt, and curled up into a ball.

Ji Shiqian touched Lin Luo's hair: "I went out to hug An'an."

Lin Luo let out a sullen sound: "Hmm."

Lin Luo could not accompany the child during the cold, the child was too small and the resistance was weak, and it was easy to be infected.