Chapter 146

An An outside the bedroom was still crying, Lin Luo listened to his ears, only felt that his heart was like a knife and arrows through his heart, he clenched his fists, pinched his nails in his flesh, and the pain from his palm made him red eyes.

Lu Yixuan carefully touched his face: "Luo Luo, don't cry, okay?" An An cried outside the door, Lin Luo cried inside, and Lu Yixuan was upset and overwhelmed for a while.

"You give me the child, give An An back to me!"

Lin Luo only had these two sentences back and forth, and he hugged Lin Luo's body and threw it on the bed behind him.

Lin Luo suddenly looked like a frightened rabbit, his eyelashes trembled lightly, and he trembled: "Lu Yixuan, you want to use strong again?"

Lu Yixuan was slightly startled, but did not let go of him, he hugged Lin Luo's thin body, buried his head in his neck socket and smelled the milk fragrance on his body.

"I'm not so kind to you, I won't force you in the future, Luo Luo, you just let me hold for a while and let me talk to you."

Lu Yixuan pressed on him, as if putting a heavy shackle on him. Lin Luo struggled twice, and finally gave up.

The person in his arms is so thin and weak, as if he will break it when he pinches it, but why is his heart so stubborn? Let him hit his head and break the blood, but he still couldn't shake the heart wall that Lin Luo had erected for him.

He suddenly remembered Lin Luo at the beginning, the Lin Luo he cherished the most.

Lin Luo, who would leave a lamp for him and wait for him to go home no matter how late he was, Lin Luo, whose hands were full of injuries to cook to please him, and Lin Luo, who wanted to conceive and give birth to him regardless of the risk of his own life.

How ruthless was he to push such a good Lin Luo step by step and push it into a corner that could no longer be found?

He is unwilling, he is really unwilling.

Lu Yixuan looked at Lin Luo's eyes and said seriously: "Luo Luo, we all forget whether the past is good or not, let's start over, you said you don't love me, so how do you explain that I gave birth to An An?"

"I'm not giving birth to An An for you."

Lin Luo spoke indifferently, but a word knocked him into the abyss: "I am for my dead father, the Lin family needs to stay, I originally wanted to give birth to this child and die."

Lu Yixuan's eyes floated with moisture, Lin Luo's outline became more and more blurred, and he said softly: "Luo Luo, I'm sorry, I know you hate me, I did too many messy things in the beginning, but I have already received retribution." Seeing

that Lin Luo did not react, Lu Yixuan kissed Lin Luo's hair and continued: "I will only be good to you in the future, I will not have anyone again, Luo Luo... Is it okay to stay with me? Please. Lu Yixuan has been high and high all his life, and he has never whispered for one thing.

Lin Luo listened to it, but his heart was not moved in the slightest, if he had said this to his father before he died, then there would not be so many things later.

"You won't have anyone anymore, but I have." The corners of Lin Luo's mouth rose, "I fell in love with Ji Shiqian."

Lu Yixuan's gaze darkened, and the hand holding Lin Luo's waist tightened slightly: "Are you lying to me?"

"Lu Yixuan, actually, you guessed it too, didn't you?"

Lin Luo's voice was soft: "How can I live with him if I don't love him, how can I take care of him if I don't love him?"