Chapter 158

My throat burned so hard that even my eyes were infected, and I was red and swollen with heat.

In the end, I couldn't even vomit acid water, but my stomach was still twitching, and there was a faint bitterness in my throat.

Lu Yixuan opened his eyes, looked at the sour water with bloody red in the trash can, smiled bitterly, and then turned on the faucet to rinse the tear marks on his face.

After waiting for nothing unusual, Lu Yixuan staggered out.

At this time, the sky outside was completely bright, and half of the sun drilled out of the clouds.

The little nurse stood at the door of the bathroom waiting for Lu Yixuan, and heard a hissing and cracking vomiting sound from inside, and the little nurse looked in the direction of the bathroom worriedly.

After Lu Yixuan walked out, the little nurse quickly stepped forward and asked with concern: "Sir, are you all right?"

Lu Yixuan's face was very pale, and even his thin lips turned pale.

As if he hadn't heard it, Lu Yixuan staggered forward, and the little nurse could only follow him anxiously.

At this time, two nurses walked in front of them, taking out their mobile phones and discussing it.

"Do you know the richest Ji family? The next heir married today, and he married a man.

"The news is also too tightly hidden! I just read the news.

"But why do I think the name Lin Luo seems a little familiar?"

......

Lu Yixuan's body froze, and he slowly turned his head to look at the mobile phone in the nurse's hand.

Such a small screen, but he could see it clearly at a glance, and the person on the screen was Lin Luo.

Almost subconsciously, he rushed over and snatched the phone from the nurse's hand.

The nurse was startled and looked at the man in front of her in amazement.

"Why did you suddenly grab my phone? Give it back to me quickly.

Lu Yixuan looked at the photo of Lin Luo on the mobile phone, Lin Luo today is particularly good-looking, wearing a white dress, with a smile on his face and exquisite eyebrows.

Lu Yixuan lost his mind when he looked at it, he remembered that when he married Lin Luo, Lin Luo was also so good-looking, and he smiled at him like this.

It's a pity that Lin Luo like that no longer belongs to him.

His eyes suddenly blurred, Lu Yixuan frowned and returned the phone to the nurse.

The nurse who took back the mobile phone saw Lu Yixuan silently complaining: "He looks so handsome, but it's a pity that it's a neuropathy." The little nurse, who had been talking to Lu Yixuan, explained: "Don't say that, his mother has advanced lung cancer, and today may be..."

The nurse's eyes flashed with a look of stunned, and then turned to regret.

After Lu Yixuan went back, the intensive care room was still closed.

He leaned against the wall, touched out his mobile phone, clicked on it, and the overwhelming news popped up from the screen, all the news of today's wedding banquet of Ji Shiqian and Lin Luo, and even live broadcast.

The hand holding the phone trembled, and the thumb that reached out did not click in the end.

Lu Yixuan's eyes were sour, and his legs were a little soft, so he squatted down in the corridor.